New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Meth comedown tips/related stories

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Js1986, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Js1986

Js1986 Member

Have never tried meth
    in my life up until two weeks ago. Now for the last two weeks straight I've been using nonstop.large amounts as well eight ball to a hundred dollars minimum a day. I have already noticed in the short two weeks how badly this
    could screw up my life. I have messed bill payment's.
    I've missed work i've been mean to people I care about and I generally have just become a walking mess.
    I have decided it's absolutely time to stop now. my question is does anyone have any information that can help me with the with- drawl or come down from this two weeks of stupidity.today is the first day and I feel antsy nose won't stop running I'm getting muscle pain and sore now all over my body. I also have a bad headache and I'm extremely cold to the bone like chilling shivering cold . Is it going to get any worse than this? I really hope not because I feel like I'm dying today.anything at all any information or tips would really be appreciated thanks a lot
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Js1986... Welcome to the community, my friend. I'm sorry you're going through withdrawal from meth, but I'm glad you reached out to us.

I think this article would help you a lot.

Crystal Meth Withdrawal

Also, if things get unbearable, please go to a hospital ER.

You've made a wise decision to get off of meth early on. Addiction is a disease that can destroy your life. I think you've seen some signs of that during the two weeks you were using. Getting meth out of your life now and getting back on the right path is the way to go.

We're here to help and support you any way we can, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Sending you loads of positive, healing vibes, and lots of encouragement, too. You can do this!
    Js1986 likes this.
  3. Js1986

Js1986 Member

Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Js1986

Js1986 Member

Thanks a lot I appreciate it. I've come to realize in the last few days just how much I have to lose if I continue down this path. It's definitely not worth it
    deanokat likes this.
  5. morjoannee

morjoannee Member

Your diet is i.lerative. See a doctor (preferably one who believes in natural approach as well as prsscription. You must get educated on the way your body is handling things. If you fi d your having difficulty with your doctor. Find an out patient program . One that you have diligently researched. You will get through it. It's a temporary hell as long as you stay off it. If you don't you are making a permanent hell with permanent consequences. You got this..I'm praying you will be yet another survivor. Take care and BE SAFE AND DILIGENT.