New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

problem of a scientist

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Hizenberg, May 26, 2017.

1. Hizenberg

Hizenberg Member

Not easy for me to speak about it, but have nobody to talk about this. I am chemist, so once I made some amphetamine, just for some fun for me and friends. But later one of them sad about me to a very bad guys, and they made me to cook for them. I do not want but have to do it. Also I cann't call police and donn't know how to leave this country. If you have any ideas, I will be greatfull.
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Hizenberg... You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. And calling the police is what I would recommend. If you let yourself get caught up in this mess any further, it will be bad for you.
  3. Hizenberg

Hizenberg Member

Problem is that I cannot call police, it is not USA, first I will have problems with police, and if I stay alive, I will die fast and not pleasant way in jail. Also I cannot imagine, what can happen with people who are close to me. Last weeks I think only about making poison and killing myself fast and quiet
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I'm sorry to hear that, @Hizenberg. You have a tough decision to make, for sure. I can only tell you what I believe, and that is that honesty is the best policy.
  5. Hizenberg

Hizenberg Member

At least I am greatful, that you were not indifferent to my problem. Thaks a lot
    deanokat likes this.