New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

What is this thing next to the bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by marka925, Feb 12, 2017.

1. marka925

marka925 Member

I found this bong and other small glass thing (below and to the right in the picture) in my daughter's room.

Does anyone know what it is?

She is 18 and a senior in high school. If you have a bong like this in your room, it seems to me you are a pretty regular pot smoker. How concerned should I be?

Attached Files:

2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@marka925... Welcome to the community. It looks to me like the other small glass thing is some sort of pipe, but it's hard to tell from the picture. I will say this, though: As a parent, you are entitled to set boundaries for children who live at home with you. If marijuana is illegal where you live, there's no way your daughter should have a bong or any other drug paraphernalia in your house. You should definitely sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk with her about this. Also, this is a great resource for parents: http://www.familyresourcectr.org
  3. danyelle

danyelle Member

if you know she smokes weed and you dont care about it then no, the small glass thing is called a bowl and its what the weed goes inside, you light the weed and suck in the smoke then you clear it by taking out to bowl. its natural to have if she has a bong. nothing to worry about :)
  4. thisaddrhb

thisaddrhb Member

I certainly agree with you. She might be smoking seeds. There are certain things you need to concern. Follow up on your child's activity. She is 18 and you know what that time is. Initial steps should be taken to prevent this. Thanks
    deanokat likes this.