An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

A bit of my truth

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Jun 8, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Wtf
    True concern likes this.
  3. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

Hey, you OK man?
    True concern likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Dude what's going on?
    True concern likes this.
  5. Joshstillclean

I see a thread titled a little bit of my truth.
    All it is is a dot, or period....or a point!
    Did you relapse man is that it a point? You shot up?
    I won't sleep tonight till I hear from you. More I think more a point(dot/shot) makes since, that along with lack of response. No one is answering the number I have for you come on dude...
    cheffy likes this.
  6. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@True concern hey there. hope you are doing alright. check in when you get a chance.
    True concern and cheffy like this.
  7. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@True concern... Please let us know that you're okay. We care about you, my friend. Your post has us all worried sick. :(
  8. Joshstillclean

I've talked to everybody I can think of no one has heard from you. What is going on? If you are even alive at least send another "dot".
    Man you got me worried.
    I was working and stopped what I was doing, took of my gloves so I could type this so for real at least let us know your ok. Send a blank massage or something.
    cheffy, deanokat and Dominica like this.
  9. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

Hey, if you've relapsed or something, it's OK. Just let us know - you know we care.

If you're like super down and out, it's OK. Just let us know - you know we care.

If you've relapsed AND you're down and out man, if it hurts just tell us where.

Because it's OK man, we really do care.

I think I just started writing the lyrics to a new song here, dedicated to you man. Help me finish them and turn these blues into something upbeat?
  10. Joshstillclean

This community reminds me a lot of the movie the Sandlot
    Except we are against the world not just the bully baseball team.
    And man...your killin' me Smalls!
    cheffy and deanokat like this.
  11. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@True concern...

I sent you a message, Arthur. I hope you get it. And I hope you're okay. You're part of our family and we worry about you. Just know that I'm sending you tons of positivity, encouragement, hope, and prayers. Love you, brother. No matter what.

Check in when you get a chance. Or when it feels right.
  12. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I think I read it over the weekend and he deleted it. @True concern please let us know you are alright buddy! We care.
    deanokat and cheffy like this.
  13. True concern

True concern Moderator

Ya I'm ok,just life throwing a lot my way
    Joshstillclean, deanokat and cheffy like this.
  14. True concern

True concern Moderator

?? How did you read it?It was only up a short time,and I'm not being an assshole when I ask this but curiously I can't help but wonder.If the message "Concerned" you.. Why were you not the first but instead the last to inquire?Even then you didn't respond for several day's, in fact just today.Please understand I respond immediately when there is true concern and I personally would not be able to wait if indeed I was concerned, maybe you have a good reason,after all we are all different however I can only relate to how I would've shown worry so please don't misunderstand this I am not bashing you are calling you a liar however I still have to ask.Have a wonderful evening
    cheffy likes this.
  15. True concern

True concern Moderator

I appreciate the concern but I most definitely "AM NOT AGAINST THE WORLD "I have put in year's upon year's of preparing to highlight many many injustices, not just for me but for the World.I have said this before and I meant it then just as I do now"I believe in humanity"I see strength and courage in them they can't even fathom,I see the possibility of change for us all,the reason this is taking me so very long is because to "Open Heart's and Eye's"There almost always has to be tragedy people can identify with, scenarios they can relate to, at that time judgement and hate start to morph into understanding and compassion and as this slowly takes hold humanity will start to feel the thing they rarely listen to....Their heart,glimmers of hope,and belief in change then become present consciously. That notion,that possibility is everything my heart and soul longs for,to think about the benefit to the way they start to treat their wives,their children,this is why I live,why I speak in such intense discription,this is why I reach out with sincere compassion, it is a vision that has left me in indescribable danger,it is a vision that is absolutely special to me in ways I can't explain in word's, it is a love I have for humanity that even I don't completely understand however I can't shake it,I can't erase it,I don't think I would if I could,my faith is in GOD and in no way am I going to question his purpose for my life.Your going to get to know a different me now,Yes I know what sober is,how it feels,what it takes to get there.My struggle is not what it use to be,I am no where near what some may think as far as substance abuse, yes at time's I slip up,yes at time's I make poor decisions and I always regret them later,really immediately and all I can really say is,I'm human and very few people understand the reality of the weight I carry,I'm not using that as an excuse I am just putting it out there.Stay Strong My Friend's,At Time's Its Hard But It Is Vital Especially Mentally!God Bless You All
    deanokat and cheffy like this.
  16. True concern

True concern Moderator

No bro,I will never put a needle In My arm again,I may relapse from time to time however needles have been out of the pic for nearly 2 year's and I can't ever use one again,one day when I was using them out of no where I thought about all the marks and thought,wow it looks like a snake attacked me "light bulb"the serpent in the garden of Eden came to mind...Havent thought about them since
    Joshstillclean, deanokat and cheffy like this.
  17. True concern

True concern Moderator

Bro I don't have a phone,haven't in a long time,I get a lot of well threats which is whatever to me personally however it keeps my family safer for me not to have one,I don't know if you realize this yet but there is no way in this digital world where any thing is private it is an absolute myth.Privacy doesn't exist anymore and for this reason I have been known to well purposely do thing's I know other's can see simply because honestly it really pisses me off so ya so thing's may make people think WTF....my sentiments exactly.They want to be super nosey so ya at time's I boil their blood on purpose and since I don't hack I do it in different ways I hate digital technology it is slowly destroying humanity and I don't care who thinks that's crazy,Mark my words one day they will remember this crazy person saying it year's before they start to see what I'm talking about because there will come a day where their "Mutual"agreement on who should be targeted will change and when that day comes they will turn on each other I guarantee it!
  18. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I said I thought I read it. I read many things here. Some I post to and others I don't. I will sometimes think about what I want to say and come back. I'm an addict going through menopause on methadone and my memory is not the best. Sorry to have upset you. I do care and you can believe that.
  19. Dominica

this sounds harsh to @DoxyMom .... just my opinion.
    DoxyMom, deanokat and cheffy like this.
  20. Dominica

i'm glad you're alright. we were all concerned about you.
    deanokat, cheffy and True concern like this.