An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

A year later

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by peachydust, Aug 6, 2019.

1. peachydust

peachydust Active Contributor

Hi all,

I came for a quick hello and to say how excited I am for making it to a full year of no drug use as of yesterday. Thank you all so much for the support over the last 365 days. Even though I’m not a frequent poster, just knowing that I can come here when I’m having a craving has made all the difference.

❤️
  2. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Community Champion

That's amazing. so happy for you congrats on a year!
    Joshstillclean, Dominica and deanokat like this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Hey, @peachydust... I'm sooooo proud of you!!! Big kudos to you on ONE YEAR of clean time!!! Keep doing the next right thing and know that we are always here if you need us. Thanks so much for coming here and letting us know about your success!! Truly inspirational!!! :)
    Joshstillclean and Dominica like this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@peachydust

CONGRATS! so, sooooo happy for you! and proud of you! thanks for sharing that with us. you are an inspiration for sure!

you have been an asset here in the forum... so keep coming back when you feel led... and again, thanks for sharing!
    Joshstillclean and deanokat like this.
  5. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

@peachydust congratulations on a year. That is just awesome! I'm so happy for you. It's always nice to hear the success stories.
    True concern likes this.
  6. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I'm so proud of you @peachydust , I knew you would do it.

STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  7. peachydust

❤️❤️❤️
  8. peachydust

I went to a Smashing Pumpkins concert last night and there was so much weed smell. Even though coke was my addiction, i loved to smoke weed and do coke together. I was nostalgic for it, but I stayed strong.
  9. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Your a Super Hero.. No joke that had to be a tough task especially considering the atmosphere
    Joshstillclean likes this.