An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Addicted to Cheese

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by Coolkidhere, Sep 30, 2015.

1. BrandonA

BrandonA Active Contributor

And now I'm hungry.
  2. SLTE

SLTE Community Champion

Well. Cheese is good. I... guess you can be addicted to it? Doesn't seem like quite the same thing, but, okay, sure...
  3. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Community Champion

I didn't know about these things in cheese. Although isn't casein also used to make glue? I have stopped drinking milk because it gives me acne but haven't stopped with milk products. Sometimes my mom buys this feta cheese and I like to sneak some when I can.
  4. Coolkidhere

Coolkidhere Community Champion

@Jasmine2015
    Oh, I didn't know casein is in glue. That is something new I learned today! I know some people get acne with dairy products and they have completely removed dairy from their diets. And so the acne was also gone. Though I think I can't live without dairy, cheese is an important part of my breakfast.
  5. kgord

kgord Community Champion

I think in terms of the cheese addiction, it is best to seek balance in all things. Foods, social relationships, work etc. Eating too much cheese is just another thing we need to be wary of. Go for the balance in life and make certain that you look for that wherever you go. This is the way to live the best life I think.
  6. KennedyBaby19

KennedyBaby19 Active Contributor

I guess I'm addicted to cheese then! I haven't gained any weight but I absolutely love eating a piece(or multiple pieces) of sharp cheddar. Its so yummy! Sigh, just when I think I'm overcoming one addiction, another one pops up...