An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Addiction advice

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Alwayslost, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Alwayslost

Alwayslost Member

Part of me wants to say it’s not too bad, a few years back my intake was a lot higher and cause more financial problems. But right now I’m seeing that, even in “moderation” it takes hold. I almost compare to how I used to be or how others around me are and say “oh, I’m just having fun, that’s what a problem looks like” but I’ve been lying to myself and it’s turning into a problem again and almost an every day habit. I’ve neglected friends who care for me greatly to spend time with other friends who like to party. And I’m starting to see I’ve pushed away one of the people I cared for the most, and honestly one of the people that seemed to truly care for me... I know it’s kind of a rant I’m just lost, which apparently I always am.
  2. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Community Champion

Alwayslost writes>>>I know it’s kind of a rant I’m just lost, which apparently I always am.<<<

I was lost, until I found through self-examination, that my addiction was a symptom (indicator) that blocked my painful shame based mental illness, of I'm "not enough-sim".