An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Addiction Treatment - Links for Treatment

Discussion in 'Opiate Withdrawal Treatment' started by princepts, Dec 20, 2014.

1. princepts

princepts Member

Hello All! To anyone entering, or pondering treatment, there are websites and forums that are a wealth of information. Here are a few that you may want to check out:

- naabt.org - treatment locator. sign up, provide your information and location and providers will contact you.

- addictionsurvivors.org - forum designated as a supporting community for addicts. you have a question or an issue? this is where you get it answered.

- suboxforum.com - any and all things pertaining to buprenorphine treatment. This website is the Bible for anyone seeking help through the use of Suboxone/Subutex treatment. This place is the best resource that there is....hands down.

-SAMHSA - government site with treatment locators and tons of other useful tokens.

- drugs-forum.com - Forums pertaining to every drug/topic/chemical abusable. this one paints no pretty pictures. It is the drug using/abusing treatment community as is: flawed, troubles, stories, experiences and life altering stories.

I cannot express strongly enough how valuable some of these places are. For me, without their embrace, support and information - my recovery would not have progressed. Stay the course!!
  2. notodrugs

notodrugs Community Listener Community Listener

Thank you princepts for sharing all these valuable websites. This will be of great info to people in this forum who would like help for themselves or their relatives and friends. Since you are a successful testimony to these places, then others can be helped and successful as well.

Still, your choice and decision to be clean and sober matters. These helpful sites/places are just aids to the will.