An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Anyone here has any experience in dealing with a criminal defence lawyer?

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Hiner1940, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Hiner1940

Hiner1940 Member

Hey folks,
    We live in Mississauga. Last day my son was charged with trafficking cocaine. But actually, he was driving his friend's car and my son is innocent in this case. He had a conversation with his friend and he committed that he uses cocaine. Now it's our responsibility to prove that he didn't know that there were drugs in the car. We're considering to approach a criminal defence lawyer in Mississauga to check out the possibilities of the case. We are hoping that the lawyer would be able to take the case to its logical conclusion. Anyone here has any experience in dealing with a criminal defence lawyer? Are you satisfied with their service?
  2. CameronAlsop

CameronAlsop Member

Even without a lawyer, it's clear that your son's friend has to confess. Otherwise, it's bad.
  3. CharlesClark

CharlesClark Active Contributor

Hi, at what stage is your son's case?
    It was correctly said above that your son would be saved if his friend confessed his drugs. It's a matter of honor.
    Your son can also take a blood test for drugs, which will help clear him of suspicion.
    I don't want to upset you, but your son's situation is not very good. I can advise you to contact lawyers from https://federal-lawyer.com/national-security/cfius/. This is a very good law firm, the lawyers of this firm have saved my brother many times.
    I hope that everything will work out and the truth will prevail.
    I hope that your son will choose his friends more carefully in the future.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  4. azazello

azazello Member

I want to sue my neighbors, I'm tired of their antics, does anyone know a good lawyer?
  5. Kattedjiron

Kattedjiron Member

I want to share my story with the best law firm in the country. After my divorce, I had legal problems with my apartment and some places in town. I contacted an hoa attorney. I was impressed to see and meet a fantastic team that worked hard to solve my problems. My experience with them has been a joy! They made the whole process easy, enjoyable, and efficient. This was the first time I had seen such a dedicated and skilled team. I highly recommend them, and I would use their services for future problems or issues.