An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Author wishes to hear from people harmed by misuse or abuse of ADHD meds

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by patrickhahn, May 12, 2020.

1. patrickhahn

patrickhahn Member

If you or a loved one were harmed by the misuse or abuse of ADHD meds (i.e., taking them other than as directed, for academic enhancement or to get high) I would like to talk to you for a book I am writing
    True concern likes this.
  2. Sarah110

Sarah110 Member

I started on concerta last week. I am 42 and I’m annoyed that it has gone this long without being diagnosed. The first day I took it, I waited for half an hour to see the effect, and since I was not feeling anything I took one more. Again waited 30 minutes and was feeling a bit so popped one more. That led to me taking 3 that day. It doesn’t have the effect I had hoped. Now I’m left with half of the prescription, so I’ll Be calling my psych to say it hasn’t made a difference and hope he increases my dose this week. I’m addicted to everything I take so this will be the same I’m sure.
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO'S LIVES IT DESTROYED BY TAKING THE RECOMMENDED DOSE?SEARCH NOTABLE MEMBERS,FIND ME IN THERE,READ MY LIFE AND HOW IT BEGAN!THEN ASK YOURSELF"WHAT DIRECTION WILL/COULD THIS BOOK BE MOST EFFECTIVE?"MY STORY IS NOT FOR SALE...BUT I WILL TELL IT FOR FREE TO SAVE OTHERS.
    #MUCHLOVE
    #JUSTICEFORDANIELLE