An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Ben Is Back movie about addiction w/ Julia Roberts.

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by Dominica, Oct 15, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

Congrats again super proud of you and glad your part of this community
  2. RSH85

RSH85 Member

What is awesome is that the two best young actors in Hollywood today are taking on roles that have such important messages in our society. Hedges and Chalamet rock. It's highly rated movie on all Movies Review & Ratings Sites
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  3. lamy45

lamy45 Member

Thank you all for your comments and support ,i have completely changed my life around and the guilt has gone ,i am back doing what i love that is involved in music .My wife forgave me the day i stopped using drugs and went into rehab i will post an update about the road to recovery ,love y all take care ,stay safe ,Lamy
    Davers likes this.
  4. Davers

Davers Community Champion

Dang Bro ..

I do recall parts of your story but don't think i've read it it this context .

I know this was posted in 2018 , & time / life has passed since then , but hey ..you made it past that " month " those fools told you or maybe you needed to hear that ?????

Hope yr well this day , & I have never heard of this movie , Ill try to find it .

It sux being poor , but I also hear it sux being rich ? hmm It a state of mind I guess .
    GD Brother .