Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Opiate Withdrawal Treatment' started by Jen S., Oct 4, 2014.
ya don't quit cold turkey!? taper off, it takes longer but it is soo worth it.
Since the links are broken above..
Suboxone is buprenorphine and naloxone, the naloxone keeps it from being abused.
The type i got was in 2mg, and 5mg pills that are taken sub lingually.
1. Clinics / Ask your Doctor / Yellowpages - Suboxone is the name of what you now want.
2. yes.. don't know about codeine.. but for sure oxy
3. Google it.
4. It is covered in Canada.. and now cheap enough not to really care.. For USA, sorry I don't know
5. yes canada, no idea USA.. depends on state and president you elect.
6. No.. I it doesn't stop you from doing coke.. Treatment for Suboxone requires weekly pee test. That helps stop coke use.
7. This I do not know.. but I would imagine yes. IF they wait for withdrawl symptoms before suboxone.
8. IT used to be expensive, it is now (in canada) less than $4 and covered anyway by health/clinic/welfare etc.
9. yes, mine does anyway