An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Can i replace any methylphenidate hydrochloride with Morphine.

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Mohammad, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

im a 18yo and I was a morphine addict and i overdosed once on morphine.
    i started with 5mg then i did more and more till 30mg per day
    i was destroying myself, and when i overdosed on that, when i woked up at the hospital, i was very sad and my anxiety an depression got worse and worse it was like. i couldn't live anymore every night i felt pain inside my body. till one day i decided to quit, and try to meditate. i started taking Ritalin, And propranolol, i was ok for like 1month and then i felt im addicted to any methylphenidate hydrochloride pill, i tried Ritalin, Rubifen, Matoride and ...
    and i know they have side effects.
    but i can't quit that cuz im studying in university and i can't focus if i dont take the pill.
    actually i dont take the pill, i snort them. because if i snort them then, i know how much i used and how much its gonna be in my body.
    anyway i dont know how to quit or replace that thing, i need help someone tell me what to do
    Sorry for Bad English.
  2. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

i actually overdosed on 80-90mg.
    And im snorting ritalin for like 3years.
    that means there is permanent damage for that huh ?
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

why do you ask this question in your title?
  4. Joshstillclean

5. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

because i dont know what to do. i feel ok with ritalin but the morphine its just so heavy for me, i CAN'T quit that. i need a replacement.
  6. Joshstillclean

ok, you need to tell me everything you use, and in detail in order for me to better help you. i have been there my friend.
    but first i am concerned about why you want to know if you can replace this with morphine? why did the title say this?
    Davers likes this.
  7. Joshstillclean

no you absolutely cannot replace it with that. in fact you would most likely find yourself with two habbits. one upper one downer. they will trick you into thinking you can take more than you can. you will OD and die. i did i overdosed. then while in hospital, i flatlined durring detox. i was on one upper and one downer. just like you want to do.
    this is not a place to get advice on how or what drugs to use. you are an addict you neeed toseek help. your life is headed toward a very nasty crash. you almost died on morphine and you are considering going back? does this seen like a good idea? and on top of snorting ritalin the addys too?how much per day?
  8. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

i snort ritalin now, like 10mg per day. and i use it to focus, i did morphine and it felt good for the first time and it solved all of my problems, loneliness my negative thoughts my deepresion. and when i overdosed on morphine i decided to replace something to just solve my problems like morphine, and i started taking ritalin.
  9. Joshstillclean

you CAN quit this. you just dont WANT to. i was eating nearly 400mgs of morphine a day. i cold turkeyed that for 5 days...
  10. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

I was snorting ritalin like 10-20mg per day
  11. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

just tell me how long it will be till i get clean,
  12. Joshstillclean

ok the last time i used i got liquid ritalin. im an IV user. i injected 40mg in the morning, 20 that afternoon and 20 around 2 am...i crashed for like an hour and did the last 30 when i came down.
    my point is you are on a dose that is very low. yo absolutely can quit this. you just want to feel good. i understand my friend
  13. Joshstillclean

what do you mean i need you to be specific...are you quitting now? and by clean do you mean pass a urine test or feel normal without the drug again?
  14. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

i tried to quit once, but it didn't went well,
    i was in pain, i losed my appetite i couldn't focus on anything, i was clean for like 2 week but i couldn't took it much longer so i started to snort again. thats why i need to know how many days should i be clean untill the i come back on foot. and be ok.
  15. Joshstillclean

you must understand..the drug tricks us. our problems dont disapear when we put a powder up our noses..
    we just forget about them. and our lives as well. its a sure fire way to loose everything. jsut being honest. but if you want to stop i can help you with minimal dicomfort, give some very good suggestions as i have quit both of these myself. but you must be committed. its not easy. buts its better than dying. or loosing a home. your studies..everything
  16. Joshstillclean

were you on pain when you quit ritalin or morphine?
  17. Joshstillclean

i kept a journal of how long my withdrawals lasted. give me 2 or 3 minutes while i retrive it. i kept notes on all of this for just this purpose. i might need it one day for someone else.
  18. Mohammad

Mohammad Member

Both.
  19. Joshstillclean

im back
  20. Joshstillclean

i am 32 i have kept ajournal everyday (every single day) since i was 15.
    i have my life and drug use with it all documented in detail. i have been addicted to all opiods (heroin was my favorite or oxycontin) cocaine valium adderall. severe alcoholic (that was my longest inpatient stay and detox). i promise friend it can be done. now what do you want to know?