An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Can one become 'addicted' livng proxy to meth lab?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Braunwasserjunge, Aug 17, 2016.

1. From what I have learned I am very concerned that I highly suspect two meth addicts -- and maybe a meth lab -- living 3,3 m above me (one floor up). I have lived under this strange and paranoid Chinese woman and now her 'adjutant' for 12.5 years. I have 'meth mouth' but have never in my life ever taken directly willingly methamphetamine. I have absolut NO interest and too much horror of what I have learned (as I have been doing quite much research online about this one serious addiction).

I may as stated above be over this course of a decade plus two years insidiously contaminated. But I have a dilemma: Stay put and endure this potential abuse, or contract the police and risk being evicted by the authorities as they render this house as uninhabitable and as I would wind up becoming immediately homeless (I am low income person). So I am 'fence sitting' for the moment as I really have no idea if which route to take! If anyone here has faced a similar situation please let me know or offer suggestions! Thank you!
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Braunwasserjunge... I haven't faced a situation like yours, but I would recommend you contact the authorities. I don't know if you can suffer ill effects from living below a (possible) meth lab, but if there is a lab up there it's very dangerous. Cooking meth is a dangerous procedure and meth labs certainly have the potential to blow up. I know I wouldn't want to live anywhere near one.

I hope you can figure out a solution to your problem. We're here to lean on if you need us.