An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Checking in at day 46

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by peachydust, Sep 20, 2018.

1. peachydust

peachydust Active Contributor

Hi all. I’m at day 46 and feeling incredible. I haven’t even thought about doing drugs the past few days. I’m settling in to my new job and loving it. Being respected is a better high than I ever could have hoped for.
    I feel so happy these days. I truly think the drugs filled my ability to feel anything but negative emotions and now I’m a new person. I didn’t even know life could be like this.
    Take care!
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@peachydust wow! i'm soooooo happy for you! 46 days is AMAZING!

glad you are loving your new job too! you ARE a new person and that's gotta feel pretty darn good. we are so proud of you too... what an inspiration to others reading this forum.

keep going dear one! keep creating the kind of life you truly desire...and know we are always here to share this wonderful journey with you!!
    True concern and peachydust like this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

What an amazing update, @peachydust! Congrats on your 46 days!!! I'm so thrilled to hear that you're HAPPY, that you love your job, and that you haven't thought about doing drugs for a few days. That's all good stuff! Just be on guard, because sometimes cravings can come out of nowhere. Don't get too complacent. And maybe have a plan in place for if you do get a craving. It's always good to know how you'll combat that craving, if it comes, before it comes.

Keep doing the next right thing! We're all so proud of you and rooting for you!!! :)

Happy Friday!
    True concern and peachydust like this.
  4. True concern

True concern Community Champion

@peachydust your amazing and life's beauty is just beginning to shine on you,there is more and it gets better every day. I'm so proud of you
    peachydust and deanokat like this.
  5. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

Way to go! Keep up the awesome work
    peachydust and deanokat like this.