New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Cocaine addicted bf

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Fleur, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Fleur

Fleur Member

Hello everyone !

Please forgive me if i will make some writing mistakes i am foreigner and self learner.I am so happy that this forum exists .I hope i will get some answers at my questions .
    Ok let’s start.So i met a nice charming guy 4 years ago when i was a baby in US and felt very lonely .He wAs doing coke back then ,i never did before so he gave me one line .I was doing coke from time to time with him ,in 4 years but i am not addicted and i will never buy .Like now i have 2 months since I sniffed the last time.
    The problem is him .Everytime when he does coke (and he does it like at last 3 times a week) he becomes very wired.He things i am an vampire and he asked me to pull my fangs out .At first when he told me 4 years ago i tought that he is crazy but i loved him and i start researching and i figure it out it s cocaine that talks.And alcohol .He always drinks beer or vodka mixing with cocaine.After this episode, he become more wired ,asking me to cut him with razor blades, sticking with glue razor blades under my nails,cutting me amd cutting himself.
    The episode with the vampire teeth never stopped .I am trying to find an answer for all this halutination and sometimes i am wondering if he is gone forever .
    Few days ago i broke up with him ,when i found out he was cheating.I am scared that he is so gone and he might sleep with amynody and i can get a sexual disease.Even i love him i have to let this go is ruining my life also .
    Thank you !
  2. *Angel*

*Angel* Member

Hi Fleur, can I ask how old you are?
    It definitely sounds like you were in a dangerous situation if he began cutting you while intoxicated on coke and booze.
    People definitely go loopy after too much cocaine, they get paranoid and my guess is that is where the vampire suspicions stemmed from. Bottom line is he sounds past the point of return. You mentioned you are not addicted yet, in that case you should do everything in your power to stay away from him and move on before he drags you down with him. This is easier said than done but think of the end picture of your life and if you want to be healthy and happy or addicted and sick along with him. If he has cheated on you that is reason enough to leave. It is a tough decision to cut him off but it is the less of the evils and a decision that must be made for your own well-being. Leave and don't look back and thank God you were able to get out while you could. And get tested for STD ASAP.
    Dominica likes this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Fleur... I agree with everything that @*Angel* has told you. You need to move on (and stay away from drugs). There is a much better life out there for you, my friend.
    Dominica likes this.
  4. Fleur

Fleur Member

@*Angel* @deanokat I am 30 years old living in NYC .I did my blood test 3 months ago everything seemed fine i just got infected with Hepatits B virus(they say the virus is active).I think i have a great guardian angel
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  5. True concern

True concern Community Champion

@Fleur Usually i can carry one for a long time explaining many many scenarios about how there is hope for the addict,however i refuse to invest time into someone who causes physical pain via "RAZOR BLADES"Please move on before he get's so high he takes your life in a drug fueled hallucination.Your blood test was relatively good however Hepatitis B is no joking matter and i pray you continue to seek help from a Dr as they may have a medication to treat it and for God's sake please address that as soon as possible
  6. deanokat

@Fleur... You have a lot of life ahead of you. Please, please, please do what's best for YOU. Don't put it off until it's too late. And take good care of your health. We care about you, my friend. Feel free to reach out to us anytime, okay?

Sending you lots of love, light, and prayers.
    Dominica and True concern like this.
  7. Fleur

Fleur Member

Thank you so much ,and thanks to everybody that is staying up for me.The pronlem here is not me , i am strong,vegan i live a healthy life .But i loved him(as you can imagine , i was watching him how he was scratcjinh me woth razors) .My love for him was out of this universe .And it s hurting to see somebody u love that is slowly dying and it’s doing bad to himself.
    This is the hardest part .
    True concern and Dominica like this.
  8. Fleur

Fleur Member

The reason that i wrote this topic is because i wanted to find an explication about all this vampire obsessions and dangerous behaviour.Is this really what cocaine does to your brain? Makes you belive things that doesn t exist?

Again, thank u
  9. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Fleur i agree with the advice the others have given. i know you loved him, but love is NOT enough to sustain a relationship. you deserve a safe and healthy relationship. it is possible that you have some codependency characteristics to contend with.

i have no idea about the vampire obsessions and dangerous behavior. i think that is a question for a mental health professional. cocaine does NOT affect everyone like that... so this may be something in him or his personal preference for those things... but regardless of whether you find these answers or not, i hope you can move on with your life... in time, the ache will decrease, and you can go on to find a person who is healthy in a relationship - and not an addict.

hope this helps.
    deanokat likes this.
  10. lonewolves

lonewolves Senior Contributor

Salut Fleur! Est-ce que vous parlez en Francais pour votre langue maternal? Maybe not, but I just assumed by your name. Je habité dans Montréal pour une grande portion de ma vie. I’m sorry you are going through this, and to answer your question, his behaviour does not seem normal. However you felt when you did cocaine, is probably more accurate. He needs some serious help, but don’t forget that YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST! I’m sure you know that, since you already left him, but don’t feel guilty about it.
    Dominica, True concern and deanokat like this.
  11. True concern

I didn't know you spoke korean,how awesome
    Dominica, lonewolves and deanokat like this.
  12. deanokat

That made me laugh out loud. :D
    True concern likes this.
  13. Fleur

Fleur Member

Thank you, i see saw this is nothing related to coke it s just his character and his mind .

I never thought that he might have a mental diseases , i forgot to mention that when he was cutting me, the reason why he was cutting me is to drink my blood .Litterally he was licking my blood .

I always blaned it on deugs and alchool never tought that he might have mental problems.
    True concern likes this.
  14. Fleur

Fleur Member

@lonewolves je parle un peu de français et j’attends tout ce qu’tu me dit. Merci .Mais je ne suis pas du france .
    Thanks everbody again i feel a little bit « désolé « ,good to know that there are strangers that care .
  15. True concern

I was hoping it would make someone laugh lol
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  16. True concern

Is french your Native or (maternal) language?
  17. lonewolves

lonewolves Senior Contributor

I was born in Quebec, and both my parents are bilingual, but English is all of our first languages. We were also put into German school on weekends when we were young, because my mom married a German man when I was 6 or so, but I barely remember any of it. The only German sayings I remember really are “how are you” “I love you” and “you’re getting on my nerves” hahah
    deanokat, Dominica and True concern like this.
  18. True concern

Arguably the most important phrases in any language lol
    deanokat, lonewolves and Dominica like this.
  19. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

ya'll are crackin me up!
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  20. True concern

Humor is wonderful medicine for the soul and it's all Natural..No detox aftermath and i like that
    Dominica, deanokat and lonewolves like this.