An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Cocaine.... anyone experience this

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Livinglife, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

@Livinglife Dang. Did you get your appetite back or still not eating as much?
  2. Livinglife

Livinglife Senior Contributor

I’m eating as much as I always have. There just is no physical way I’m loosing weight this fast laying in bed.... yesterday, he checked my thyroid, kidney liver and all that stuff.. so idk..
    Dominica likes this.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Wow I'm stumped as it sounds like everybody is that's crazy.
  4. Livinglife

Yeah pretty much.. I’m just starting to look grossly skinny and way to fast.. never wanted to loose weight this way...
  5. Onceaddicted77

Gotta be just the stress response from it all. I lose weight like crazy when I'm under stress. I went from 200 to 175 and now I cant gain weight for nothing.
  6. Livinglife

Well I ate 3 times yesterday.. so like I’ve never in my life had this happen.. I’ve always been like 185... dropped to 174 out of nowhere 6 months back.. but that is it. Funny thing is even my husband lost 9pbs and he’s been 189 for 11 years.. so now we are both like wtf..
  7. Onceaddicted77

Wow. That is weird stuff. Maybe he was stressed worrying about ya too. Me and my wife have been together so long I swear we get sympathy pains lol
  8. Livinglife

It is true.. I mean when I was pregnant he got all my symptoms.. but we noticed our oldest daughter hasn’t been eating.. so something may be bigger in the house maybe.. like worms or something? But I would think they’d know by now.. but if I loose 6lbs by Wednesday I gotta go to a diff hospital they said.. these assholes are just stacking my bills.
    Dominica and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  9. True concern

True concern Moderator

Have they checked for tapeworm?
  10. Livinglife

I don’t believe so...
  11. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

12. Joshstillclean

Ok this is gross. But I lost a lot of weight out of nowhere and it was a tapeworm. Tapeworm gone problem gone. It was even increasing my seizure activity. Intestinal,worms,can cause all sorts of bad problems.
    Dominica and True concern like this.
  13. Joshstillclean

Since its all 3 of you im betting that its something simple like a worm...
    That can be treated OTC.
    That's what me and my son did. He was looking weight too.
    Dominica likes this.
  14. Onceaddicted77

Very well could be a parasite.
    Dominica likes this.
  15. Livinglife

Well, I guess Wednesday when I re enter the other hospital I’ll have them search for that. I live in Florida and we spend a lot of time in the rivers.. so I know it’s possible.. also my husband works for a septic place and cleans porter potty’s so it could very well be.. I’ve had intestinal issues for well over 4 years.. but noticed this weight loss dramatically over the past 2 months.. recently obviously way more.
  16. True concern

True concern Moderator

It sounds highly possible it could be tapeworm considering the things you've just laid out, I pray it is something that simple so you can get back to yourself:)
    Dominica and Joshstillclean like this.
  17. Joshstillclean

I would get an OTC dewormer any way.
    There cheap.
    That's just me though
    Livinglife, Dominica and True concern like this.
  18. True concern

True concern Moderator

Here I sit trying to get my insurance extended surrounded by people loaded on meth and heroin......So uncomfortable
  19. Joshstillclean

Just curious. Why those rivers when you have the ocean? I frequent the ocean, and I really like it better than the river or lakes.
    Dominica likes this.
  20. Joshstillclean

At least that's not you. Remember how horrible they are gonna feel later. Not you though.
    But I get you. I don't think I could be there.
    Onceaddicted77 and True concern like this.