An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Cocaine.... anyone experience this

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Livinglife, Aug 7, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

I'm having a difficult time,but I gotta get my hand fixed,one healed up nice....The other not so much but I still have the osteoarthritis in both which sucks but I just keep teeltel myself"Push forward"
    Onceaddicted77 and Dominica like this.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Yeah, both hands are important. That's one thing I don't miss about Atlanta. The dope everywhere. I mean I could still find if I wanted but oh would have to,look. I can't just walk around and see high people on every corner.
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

I am currently surrounded by intensely high individuals.... I may have to leave and try again tomorrow this is to much
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@Livinglife good insight from everyone. could very well be a parasite... maybe head to your local natural store... they have cleanses and probably can give you some valuable information...

@True concern sorry you are struggling with this.. darn it!!! i have hand issues as well... both hands and painful. i don't want surgery... but my livelihood is the computer... sooooooooooooooo, i feel ya.
  5. Joshstillclean

My advice is to leave. Im not there but that's still my advice.
    Onceaddicted77 and True concern like this.
  6. Joshstillclean

@Livinglife you could very well save yourself a lot of time and money if it does work and you get rid of some parasites...
    Worse case scenario your all clean.
    What you could do for like 20 bucks the hospital would,charge 2000...
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  7. Joshstillclean

@Dominica I didn't know you were having hand trouble. I hate to hear that given that you write for a living.
    My mom struggles with carple tunnel-did I get that right???
    Its probably gonna get her to retire early.
    Not that she's complaining, but my point is that I see how painful bad hands can be...
    sorry guys.
    Onceaddicted77 and True concern like this.
  8. True concern

True concern Moderator

That's life my friend,some good some bad.. on a side note I had to leave the place I was at to return tomorrow...to many high people today
  9. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

LOL.:D
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  10. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Livinglife... I'm continuing to send you healing vibes. I'm praying hard for you, too.
  11. Livinglife

Livinglife Senior Contributor

Well the river is very close about 5 mins from my house, and that has been our go to for years.. I’m a Florida native so rivers and springs are better than the beach and safer when you have kids who can’t swim. I guess I will find out what it is.. possibly Wednesday or when I go for my appointment on the 20th.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  12. Livinglife

You all are super amazing!! I appreciate eberything
  13. Joshstillclean

14. Livinglife

Okay, so I went to the clinic I’m on a sliding scale.. lol so no appointment till September 13th... so far I have random sweating and still can’t maintain any weight on.. I gain 2lbs then loose it the next morning.. so something is up.. I tried for parasites and no luck.. no change... for the most part I’m living life normal.
  15. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

I'm super curious because I'm experiencing the same thing still after 4 months now. I cannot gain any Weight and I eat like crazy and the sweating. Mine feels like my endocrine system though because I feel my adrenaline change for no reason but I'm not sure. I go back to dr next month too so hopefully she will have some answers for me.
  16. Onceaddicted77

My bloodwork also showed good. But I think I need to do a Ana test.
  17. Livinglife

Yeah, I can randomly feel like a big change we’re I feel like I just got a ton of energy... it’s so strange.. but I have been getting headaches randomly and that’s never happened to me before.. though I did find out from my eye doctor I have light sensitivity.. but ugh I just wanna figure it out.. lol I mean getting down to 130lbs would be awesome.. but like why now after all these years... I will mention to the doctor when I go in September.
  18. Joshstillclean

Man I did nothing butbloose weight the whole 4 months in was off of subutex-or the tablets, whatever those are, bupe I think.
    But I detoxed completely! 4 months and almost t a week into it oh was down 32 pounds. Mabey more. Had gotten back up to about 145-I looked anorexic.
    Anyway-I did the parasite thing too, since it had been an issue before. Nope.
    4 months and two weeks I think been back on bupe. 153. Working out hard to get back to 160, but when winter certs here ill hit it. But...here's the weird thing. This sweating both of you complain about started in my in detox of course. About a week later it started again. I mix a gallon of carafe powder a day, have a gallon of RO water and most days get through both. Weird.
  19. Onceaddicted77

You know that's crazy I am super sensitive to light now too. I have blue eyes so they are a bit more sensitive then brown but I never wore sunglasses for past 10 years now I cant leave the house without them or my eyes water like crazy and I cant see. Weird
    Livinglife likes this.
  20. Onceaddicted77

Dang really yea man its gotta be from quitting subs messed up something. I eat like a horse now and I'm still 175 when I was 20 I was 225