An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Cocaine.... anyone experience this

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Livinglife, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

It should. It bleached my chickens. And its amazing how little a chicken drinks. Think,about what its doing to us.
    And my niece left a ball on in their run, it made its way into the coop I guess they pecked it and it went pop.
    Scared the Heck out of em.
    True concern likes this.
  2. Livinglife

Livinglife Senior Contributor

Yeppp this is such a big thing... I noticed it as the years went but recently it’s been like 10 times worse...
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  3. Livinglife

yeah I have blue eyes too.. go figure the **** that happened to us.. the things we find out...
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

Blue eyes all the way around in this thread lol WTF It's Amazing
  5. Livinglife

Lol and go figure blue eyes are rare
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  6. Joshstillclean

I've never told anybody what color my eyes are.
  7. True concern

True concern Moderator

Well are they Blue? Lol I kinda just assumed
  8. Joshstillclean

I have Blue eyes.
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  9. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

That's crazy lol
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  10. Joshstillclean

What's crazy are my sons eyes. They are so green and blue specs its insane.
    Hes always getting complemented on his eyes! I'm actually envious of my sons eyes!....lol I knew a girl with one green and one blue-she's the only other person that I've ever seen with this color eyes.
    Maybe it has to do with the red hair.
    His head Is kinda psychedelic...
    True concern likes this.
  11. Livinglife

Soooo, here’s a update. I have been having horrible vivid dreams, still having sweaty feet, not loosing weight but not picking any up. I haven’t been sleeping the best at night and pretty fatigue during the day. I know I don’t feel normal.. but wondering if it’s still from not smoking weed like I was. After a ultrasound of my heart, the stress test, and all those eegs and ekgs not showing anything... I’m still stunned now I still have to wait till the 13th to be able to even start doctor care..... also side note this dang Dorian is making her way here..
  12. Livinglife

I have one child with red hair and she has some crazy hazel eyes.. it’s really interesting. I can just imagine the red hair and greenish eyes are just a great mix.
    True concern likes this.
  13. True concern

True concern Moderator

Let me bluntly sum this up...with all due respect. DRUG'S FUC* PEOPLE UP,I THINK IT IS A REQUIREMENT TO BE LABELED A DRUG LOL
  14. Livinglife

Honesty is key.
  15. True concern

True concern Moderator

So they say.....Who is they btw?
  16. Livinglife

Lol!!!! Wish I knew, so after two more visits to the damn hospital again all my blood work is great and heart also, so they are easing it to weed withdrawal again, anxiety and possibly premenopausal... but I have to wait till the 13th to see my regular doctor to start any type of blood work... I’m honestly just sick of not having an appetite and the constant warm feeling in my head.
    Dominica likes this.
  17. True concern

True concern Moderator

This may sound strange but just maybe look into something called "Microstalline Nanocrystals"its something new In every thing we consume from food to medicine and it is a self bonding,heat conducting New Miracle Whatever....Or So they say lol