An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Coke as "BusinessMan Drug", What Does That Entail?

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by bluedressed, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Community Champion

Yes, that is why it's called a hard drugs, those are addicting on the spot so I've heard. Fortunately I've never tried it, I might not be here to tell about it.
  2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Contributor

Good thing I never used drugs of any kind in my life. I think that if you use any drugs you are doomed to be stuck. Unless you got the will power to get out and fight then that is a different story.
  3. vegito12

vegito12 Community Champion

I have seen it in movies, showing how in the early days of usage it is good and fun than the reality starts to show that it is destructive and ruins your relationships you have with people. It is a addictive drug and costly, and it may give you energy for a short period and may get more done but at the end may come out as a emotional wreck for the worse and worn out. Cocaine can make the mind do things it would not normally do, and also the person does not know what they are doing or just blame the drugs for things they do.
  4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Contributor

It is like the movies just sit there and glamourize the drugs. I see nothing good about the drugs I do not abuse my body and anytime someone is going to pressure me I stand my ground. I you do not see that you do not need the influence of drugs then you are not going to know how to rebuke the drugs.
  5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Community Champion

The problem is that people work too hard and sometimes they think that they need some stimulation to excel. Nothing more wrong imo, we just need to be ourselves.
  6. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Community Champion

Could it be that the media has stereotyped it towards business professional. Movies have done that as well. The business professional that needs to be on top of his game and triple expresos are not doing it anymore. So they now turn to coke. That's the way I see it going.
  7. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Community Champion

I am pretty sure the cost of it is what gives it such a lavish appeal. I really do not hear of people, other than celebrities doing it much these days. It was the thing to do in the 80s. I just watched the Foxcatcher movie last night and apparently John du Pont did it as it was shown in the movie.
  8. pwarbi

pwarbi Community Champion

Cocaine her in the UK is widely used by a broad range of people from teachers and bankers to shop workers and the unemployed. Everybody will know somebody who is either taking it or selling it.
    I always thought it was called the businessmans drug because its very easy to make a profit by selling it, the way it can be cut and the prices charged etc but i could be wrong?