An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Coke bugs

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Phishead, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Phishead

Phishead Member

I'm a recovering heroin addict. I have done a little coke here and there, a bump if I'm offered, etc. However I prefer to shoot it. I don't care what anyone says, the second I shoot it, HUNDREDS of identical little white characters come out of my skin; and are attracted to the blood from the spot I just used. THIS IS NOT A "PSYCHOSIS". The minute I feel the rush, the limb in which I shot, these little guys responded to IV cocaine use like poison; as SOON as I do a shot, they pop up, fleeing; attach themselves to hair follicles and are very, very persistent. I have NO QUESTION these things are real. This isn't after a two day binge, nor a figment of my imagination. My bangs will move, they will crawl in my eyes and ears; this isn't a phenomenon that is a result of staying awake for days or a hallucination. I don't know if it's scabies or something but they are real. I've looked at them under a microscope. They are tiny thin worms that have a "y" shaped head. The seem to react negatively to IV cocaine use.
    If anyone has had similar experiences and are willing to believe me and not call it a "Psychosis" please respond at your earliest convenience; let me know what it could be.
    It's REAL!!! Don't let anyone tell you it's not. Maybe I have a special case but I can do one shot and that's it and the minute I get the feeling they all pop out.
    Cheers for now!
    -Phishead
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener