An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Dabbing Addiction?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by SPR012, Nov 28, 2015.

1. SPR012

SPR012 Member

Dabbing is not often discussed, but poses a larger threat to one's health than many may realize. What are your experiences with dabbing? Do you believe dabbing is more addictive than smoking regular buds/flowers? How did you stop/quit dabbing?
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I don't even know what "dabbing" is. Can you explain, @SPR012?
  3. IgCho

IgCho Member

I've dabbed and smoked regular weed without experiencing addiction, however I have an addictive nature. I don't really believe that dabbing is more addictive than traditional methods of smoking as that has not been my experience or the experience of the majority of my friends who have done so. However, the nature in which it is consumed (often through vaping devices) is potentially more dangerous than traditional consumption methods for traditional smokers. The data on that is inconclusive as yet, but when we know more about the effects of vaping in general, we should know more about the answer to this question.
  4. IgCho

IgCho Member

Dabbing is the consumption of marijuana wax using either a torch, or some kind of vaping device as used in other traditional tobacco products.
    deanokat likes this.
  5. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Senior Contributor

Dabbing is some heavy stuff, know many people who can't get that same high anymore without it.
  6. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Well, dabbing is way stronger, but I continue to think that addiction is something we can control in marijuana and such. If you have a strong personality I don't think you'll be addicted.
  7. Joethefirst

Joethefirst Community Champion

Dabbing is a more concentrated form of marijuana, the hit is much bigger then smoking regular marijuana.