An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Dentists Do It Too

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by Nick W., Nov 3, 2014.

1. NatalieKerr3

NatalieKerr3 Member

I also heard about this method when you mouthwash with vodka. But my doctor recommended me to use chamomile tea instead. It also kills the bacteria and reduces the pain, but it doesn’t make you drunk or even tipsy. Unfortunately, both methods didn’t help me when I just started wearing my braces. Besides, hot tea, after vodka, just damaged my braces, and I had to remove them after two weeks of wearing them. I found invisible aligners on https://tallah.com/sa/ar. In my opinion, it is a good alternative to braces. You have to wear them a little bit longer than braces, but it doesn’t damage your teeth enamel, and most importantly, it doesn’t look horrible when you smile.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. abragred

abragred Member

Pretty tough situation. I remember a few years ago when I had a few teeth extractions that I had to bear with the pain without any pills, it was horrible.
  3. bomjik

bomjik Member

Yeah, it can be pretty horrible to deal with. I only had one such experience when I had a bad tooth pain and couldn't take pills cause I have a not so pleasant history with them, but that's another story. The thing is that it was kind of the dentist's fault that I had that pain cause he didn't pay a lot of attention when he did an implant a few months back. I still had some implants to be done so I decided to find a new dentist that I could rely on and that would understand my problem with no pills. Did some research online to be sure that I find the right one and came across an Implant dentist in Eastlake OH that had only amazing reviews and my implants went soo smoothly.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  4. Dior1981

Dior1981 Member

This is a very good topic to discuss! I have heard many stories about dentists prescribing many medications that are opioids and are harmful to the body. Excessive use of such drugs leads to serious consequences.The last dentist I treated for a toothache prescribed me such pills, after a little thought, I refused treatment from this dentist. I changed my dental clinic and now I am being treated dental clinic in Bay Village in Ohio. I like that they really treat with good medications that are not opioids. In addition to the toothache, I also had implants installed and teeth whitened, so I can be sure that every service is performed at a high level using high-quality materials and medicines. By the way, I recommend this clinic if you are looking for a good dentist.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021