An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Disaster

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Lisadevin1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Lisadevin1

Lisadevin1 Member

No hard life story wrk all week good man good family getting married soon doin ivf soon too yet what started as a weekend few lines has become a secret more n more hiding it alone riskin everythin n i dont know y was honest few hours ago wth partner n he exploded bit i need support n help befre it gts too far hes nt talkin to me now n im feelin like a let down to him n me if my family knew theyd be shocked id give anything to anyone always smiling jokin but im missin something r y am i doin this please help
    Dominica likes this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Lisadevin1 hey there. i responded in another thread.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Lisadevin1... I, too, responded to you in the other thread. So please be sure to look for that.
  4. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Addiction knows no boundaries,it is not just something attacks people with a hard childhood back story it targets everyone in it's path,no one is immune to it's destruction, rich,poor,middle class addiction could care less.The first step is recognition, then admittance and you have got both so now the healing process can begin.Keep reaching out,keep sharing,don't let the addiction remain a secret or it will isolate you and take full control of everything you do.How are you today?Are you still using secretly?I hope you check in and I also hope you are doing well. STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
    deanokat and Dominica like this.