An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Do Pain management Doctors Prescribe Painkillers to Patients without Insurance?

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by babyann, Jun 23, 2020.

1. babyann

babyann Member

Yes, I do with no exceptions. Usually, people think that you 're a strong happy person...but behind your smiles they just don't know how much you 're in pain and almost broken....If you are still struggling with your pain, don't be disturb anymore just PV me via gmail at realstuffs4u and i'll help you or you send Txt to this # (360) eight, three, eight-6529
  2. mamaliga

mamaliga Member

I've had some serious financial problems since my divorce and I need the help of a lawyer, could you please leave your email so I can get in touch with you.I want to insure my savings. Sincerely, Janet
  3. lovecraftXIX

lovecraftXIX Member

Good afternoon Jane, I just like you have problems after the divorce from my husband. It was difficult to divide our property into two, so I turned to lawyers to help me in this case. I searched for a very long time and after 2 months of searching, I found a good candidate incompetenceinsurance.com.au . If you want to leave your email, I'll send you all the information. For me personally, helped a lot, I have a home, a job, savings. Thank you to the professionals and people who helped me. I hope they can help you, too, because, in the end, I'm fine. The main thing is not to worry, everything will be fine. Sincerely, Sarah.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021