An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Do you smoke weed daily?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by rightct, Mar 21, 2015.

1. lonewolves

lonewolves Community Champion

Oh trust me, I have cut down a ridiculous amount! I was spending about 300$ a month on weed, and this January I cut down to probably about 75$ a month. I am very proud of myself, but I know I can kick the habit 100% eventually.
    True concern and deanokat like this.
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Good for you, my friend! I'm proud of the progress you've made!
    True concern and lonewolves like this.
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

You absolutely can and you will i have no doubt in that.I believe in you
    Noflexzone and deanokat like this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@lonewolves i agree... try cutting down and see how that feels... :)
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  5. Noflexzone

Noflexzone Member

6. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Thank you for bringing up those points. Even though I have quit I tried to tell people that most of the time I smoked before work was simply because I didn't wanna do anything. Pot made me energetic.
    When o smoked i also could eat or not. I've seen people pour chocolate Hershey syrup in there mouth, gulp milk and swish! Its disgusting!
    I just don't get pot people making people so stupid. I have medical and it effects me less than the valium I wasn't along for the same thing.
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  7. Dominica

i think "intent" has something to do with it for some people. and, maybe the strain... the personality of the person... and so much more... i def wouldn't like it.. i like to be in my right mind...
    deanokat and Joshstillclean like this.
  8. Joshstillclean

@Dominca I have spent most of the afternoon (I did have a job to do today) reading your blog and tried to post a comment. That aside I feel like I know you much better. And I can tell you that you are (this is a fact anyone who reads your blog would agree) the type of person people who are mean would video after drugging you with acid.
    Pot also being a mild hallucinogenic you would FREAK OUT!
    I wish oh was like that. I have always been envious of people who couldn't handle being "out of control of their mind". I was one of those jerks who laugjedbat people freaking out. Now I wish I was on the receiving end. Consider yourself lucky that you would not like it.
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  9. Dominica

I don't know why drugs always scared me. Now, I liked drinking as a youngster... but drugs... scary. Fortunately, my kids were scared of them too, though I think they all tried pot several times, but didn't like it much.

Glad you got to know me better by my blog. I'm still trying to find my "self".. (wink wink). It's a life-long journey!!

Have a great day!
    deanokat and Joshstillclean like this.
  10. deanokat

@Joshstillclean... For the record, I don't do any drugs...but I've been known to drink Hershey's syrup right out of the bottle. ;)
  11. Joshstillclean

:cool: That made me chuckle.
    deanokat likes this.
  12. deanokat

Whipped cream right out of the can, too. :rolleyes:
  13. Joshstillclean

Well. Ok, but everyone does that. Its like a reflex when you pick up the can. Its just automatic.
    deanokat likes this.
  14. SavannaGrimes

SavannaGrimes Active Contributor

Yes.. I smoke weed daily.. from the bong.. And sometimes I needed it to deal with life problems.. sometimes I do not want to smoke but I do it anyways.. I can go without weed for longer time,
    Longest was three weeks, but that was because I lived in country and there was way to get weed. And the worst part I tend to overdrink, and tell people that I love to smoke from bong... And weed is illegal where I live. And these people are my relatives.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  15. Joshstillclean

You seem very concerned about telling people you smoke pot.
    I won't get into my stance on pot here but do you live in the states? If so, legal state or not its still a slap on the wrist even if you do get caught with it.
    Really here in Georgia caught without a medical card its only a 500 dollar ticket.
    (If you get that one cop that actually cares).
    I'm not saying break the law or even condoning anything.
    Although medicinally I believe it has its purposes...
    But your not about to go to jail,for saying you smoke pot out of a bong. And bong, joint, bowl, ect...having a bong is no big deal. They are legal.
    Wrapping papers are legal so are bowls. I'm not sure what country you were in but you don't need to stress over this. At least not from a legal standpoint if all you did is say I smoke pot while drunk. Embarrassed, im,sure you are. In trouble because of legality? I don't see how this could get you into trouble, especially if you only told family.
    However I wouldn't advertise this anymore.
  16. SavannaGrimes

SavannaGrimes Active Contributor

In my family everyone is very conservative.I am worried what they think of me. I called my cousin, and it looks like I was paranoid. I think I told only him. I was overthinking too much.
    I am worried because I totally did not want to advertise it to anyone at all.
    And Every day is too much... This is a problem too.
  17. Joshstillclean

I'm not sure what you mean everyday is too much? Do you just mean you feel overwhelmed?
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  18. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

I smoke everyday its legal here and I have a card. When I get off work i smoke and I get pretty stoned now I only smoke a few times at night. Lol

I'm like a kid in the candy shop when it comes to my favorite dispensary. Heh

I gotta take my medicine somehow. :)
  19. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

But I have to admit I've never had a problem quitting anything but opioids and I've done it all to the extreme and back.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  20. Joshstillclean

Props to you for that. Yeah I spent a lot of time at different dispensaries when I lived in Colorado...
    Since stopping opiods, other than what I take for my poor kidneys-which I wish I didn't need, I haven't been stoned.
    Now that's not saying I haven't been tempted to not use the dropper and just turn up my bottle of thc oil-because I have. I'm just so scared it might fire off some memory of feeling high (I always got stoned with my pills)
    and cause a relapse.
    So I haven't tested this. Better safe than sorry for me. Not judging I just know me and if I relapse again I am positive I wouldn't survive.
    I have always taken everything to the extreme. And I'm pretty sure I would still do the same thing. So just enough to stop a seizure and that's it. And my tolerance is so freaking high I can't feel anything but high dollar stuff anyway.
    Saves money. I've only got 27 bucks till next week.