An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Do you smoke weed daily?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by rightct, Mar 21, 2015.

1. SavannaGrimes

SavannaGrimes Active Contributor

@Joshstillclean I think for me it is too often, and lately I do not like the feeling. I get anxious and start to think.. and I overthink normally but when I smoke I get lost in my head deep. And yesterday I was thinking about party where I got totally drunk. And I did not remember some things. And nothing came back. No real memories.. but I started thinking about what I could have done while drunk and the worst thoughts came to my mind, and I know it is not true but it feel so real! And now I am paranoid It was true. And I cannot explain to myself that I thought, it is not true. And I am tired of smoking weed. It makes me feel worse. Yesterday I promised I will stop otherwise I will go insane.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Yep. Like I said either here or in another post I haven't been stoned since I got clean and sober.
    I'm afraid of what might happen as well. I hear ya. Good decision. If you don't need it medically stick to sober. Its just better period.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Man that's tuff for me. I have cut back alot though. Was blowing 400 a month in weed so I cut it back to half that now I'm down to an 1/8 a week.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Hey i wasn't judging brother.
    Really I have no problem with weed. If you can not abuse it. I have more of a problem with alcohol than pot.
    Me personally- I just cannot do either because I will get snored if ibrolles a joint I couldn't toke and just put it aside for later. If i lit it I'm smoking it down to the roach and then getting tweezers and smoking that too.
    And beer forget it. One sip turns into waking up in jail. I just can't. Just simply can't.
    And it is hard since I have a bottle of pure thc in my bathroom.
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

6. True concern

True concern Moderator

What part of the nation do you live in
  7. True concern

True concern Moderator

@SavannaGrimes
  8. Joshstillclean

True concern likes this.