An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Dreams

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Carnold23, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Community Champion

According to Freud, dreams are the byproducts of subconscious mind. You dream about things that you have suppressed in your conscious mind. You dream about meth because it is deeply rooted in your subconscious mind. You need to see a psychotherapist in order to empty your subconscious mind.
  2. Sparkster

Sparkster Community Champion

On that note, you may also want to check out the experiments into dream telepathy which are quite remarkable. You may also want to check out Jungian psychology (and perhaps even Reichian psychology), the collective unconscious and how they relate to the subconscious mind. According to Jung, when a thought doesn't become conscious it manifests as physical reality.
  3. Mara

Mara Community Champion

Well in my dreams, I usually get to kill zombies or murderers in a bad-ass way. And I always seem to get a weapon out of nowhere, like an ax or a sword just appearing when I need them. And the best thing about my dreams, I ALWAYS have an ESCAPE route. My only problem with having such dreams is that when I wake up, I'm always out of breath because of all the running around (and the hacking and killing) that I did in my dream.
  4. flash555

flash555 Member

Yes it is very possible to be a casual user. One time is not going to get you hooked unless you are very pre disposed to drug addiction or already addicted to something similiar. I have know several users who use it a few times and never used it again and I have known users that did it one time and could never stop.