An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

drug addict

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by naila, Nov 2, 2016.

1. naila

naila Member

will you please help me my husband is a big herion addict m from pakistan and m so worried about him i dont know how to treat with him i am so upset i have a baby girl and she is a 4 years old he dont care her futuer please tell me some type of treatment i am not rich gave me some solution as soon as possible he does not come early night at home he is very careless with me and my daughter please please reply what can i do
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@naila... Welcome and thanks for sharing. I'm sorry you're going through this with your husband. Loving an addict is incredibly challenging.

I don't know what options are available to you in Pakistan. If you could get your husband to see a doctor who specializes in addiction, that would be great. But if your husband isn't willing to get help, you have to remember that you and your daughter are the most important people in your life. You need to take good care of the two of you first.

I'm sorry I don't know more about treatment in Pakistan. If you can get access to some of the books mentioned in this blog, they may help you figure out what to do:

6 Essential Books for Those with an Addicted Loved One

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and light to you.