An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Drunk typing I apologize

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Mar 22, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Davers likes this.
  2. True concern

True concern Moderator

3. True concern

True concern Moderator

4. True concern

True concern Moderator

FU*K IT I'M BIPOLAR.....THIS IS ALL BLAH BLAH BLAH ....RESPOND
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

6. Davers

Davers Community Champion

Dang Man .
    Sounds very serious , I been worried bout Josh also as his last posts were just not right .

I also admire your Strait forward approach ' St street talk' sometimes that's what it takes.

Josh if u read this we do care.
    Davers
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  7. True concern

True concern Moderator

All my bad,I was drunk typing..my apologies
  8. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

like ive tried to say, someone has been using my account. onceaddicted thinks its me. its not. @true comcern im AWAKE! im ok everyone. @DoxyMom havent forgotten. why do you who say you know me have so much trouble believing that with all the cyber crime that i might just be a vitctin.
    whatever, im watching thingns. and apparently still making typos. "not quite right", then either i was really angry or it just wasnt me. simple truth. its why i dont post.
    Davers likes this.
  9. Joshstillclean

@True concern ive tried and tried to call. they wont let us talk.
  10. True concern

True concern Moderator

That's frustrating to me brother,I have just wanted to talk to you but when I call,nothing,text,nothing and yes I was drunk typing the other evening(Not proud of it but all this stuff going on just got to me)And I tried to mask it with alcohol...which is bad for me I get emotional, then rude out of well being upset but I am happy you're ok.I don't know how to hack,so I don't know how to prove or disprove it either way..but I don't believe you would lie just to do it brother.I have been having a hard time lately, here in California I'm approximately 25 mins from the second biggest hotspot in the country next to NYC so finding, food,toilet paper,etc is tough and my anxiety has been really bad as I go out alone to try and find supplies...I know the entire country is struggling I just want to talk to someone in other parts of the country to check on them and just talk about normal thing's.
    Joshstillclean and Davers like this.
  11. Joshstillclean

Look for a call from my area code.
    Davers likes this.
  12. True concern

True concern Moderator

10-4