An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Flakka

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by sunflogun, Apr 24, 2015.

1. sunflogun

sunflogun Community Champion

I was just reading about a scary new drug thats seems to cost around $5 and it's a mix between meth and cocaine and I was scared! How many evil minds are still working on conceiving new and more aggressive drugs?
  2. vegito12

vegito12 Community Champion

This can be scary as, we could have people dwelling in drugs which could be mixed and also it can be something which can take a life and also the cost could be higher than said. I hope that, it can researched more and also mixing two drugs can be a danger and also people could die from this as well which will be sad. I hope people don't fall for this, and also the drug could be a danger to the society as well and ruin lives as well in the process.
  3. Tremmie

Tremmie Community Champion

Yeah, I read about it, the country that is supplying this to the US and the rest of the world is China. I heard this thing can make you do some pretty crazy stuff, like make you feel like running around naked and so on. Plus it's said to be one of the most addictive drugs out there.
  4. sunflogun

This is a plague impossible to control because anyone with a lab can start mixing stuff to create a new drug. The future doesn't seem bright, but at the same time no one is forcing us to take it.
  5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Community Champion

Wow, a combination like that looks pretty scary and I don't even want to think about what would happen if a person uses that substance. Mixing drugs is some pretty serious stuff and it can result to some addictive drugs, as Tremmie said.
  6. sunflogun

The descriptions are pretty scary as you can read above fuzy, people totally lost control, so I don't this drug will become very used.
  7. Nergaahl

Nergaahl Community Champion

And I guess it's also more damaging. From it's price I can tell it's a low quality drug created by ordinary people as a substitute for another drugs. Just like the krokodil. I assume the effects are just as terrible.
  8. Auril

Auril Active Contributor

I just heard about this. People were saying that even weeks after people came off of it, they still aren't right in their minds. And that they are really out of it when they are on it. Thankfully, it's not popular here yet but I imagine it will be soon.
  9. sunflogun

That is because those drugs are acid like and they totally destroy the brain, they destroy connections that will never be reestablished and the results are that people become all messed up.
  10. rightct

rightct Community Champion

There are so many legal drugs in the world you probably don't even imagine. It's not deliberately left this way by authorities, it's just that it takes time to abrogate laws in order to make them illegal. In the meantime, people experience new sensations...
  11. sunflogun

Yes, I know that there are tons of legal drugs and many of the illegal ones that appear out there can be the results of lab tests for drugs that never went ahead, that's how dangerous the business is.