An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Flakka

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by jbbarn, Apr 30, 2015.

1. jbbarn

jbbarn Active Contributor

2. vegito12

vegito12 Community Champion

It is already in my country in New Zealand and known as niff or bath salts and each capsule is $40 dollars and a couple and others were arrested for selling this and also assets are seized as well. The drug looks pink and also, can be snorted and injected too and one man, went to a store and injected himself to get high but landed up in the hospital and had a burning feeling in the arm. So this drug is dangerous and also the jail time will be along time and also, fines will be as well and not a good thing to be doing as it can take lives as well.
  3. Charli

Charli Community Champion

If it's anything similar to bath salts I would be very worried. From what I understand these products came about as a legal substitute for banned substances and it's why I think it's insane that they are banned in the first place because compared to these new synthetic substitutes they look far safer.
  4. jbbarn

jbbarn Active Contributor

It is indeed related to bath salts, and people can get it for about $5.00 here. I don't think legalizing drugs is going to make us a saner, more responsible society. Until people start taking these things seriously, and educate their children on the dangers of drugs in general (including the sacrosanct marijuana), we are going to keep descending further into a worthless, drug-dependent society.