New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Get the professional help you need plus the spiritual help

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Neveragain29, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Neveragain29

Neveragain29 Member

Before I met my fiance I knew nothing about methamphetamine. What I know now makes me sick. I was happy in love and so was he. We were planning a wedding, spending beautiful tine together, and enjoying life as a couple.
    I live a spiritual life. Yes I'm Catholic but I live spiritually and not just religiously. I believe in the spirit world and I've seen the face of demons. I saw them way too much when my fiance relapsed.
    I had no idea he was a drug addict let alone one of the worst drugs ever made. For two years my life was on a demonic roller coaster. It was like he was possessed and Satan took him over.
    I blame him for this happening because he could have chosen to not lie and run behind my back. He could have come to me with honesty but demons were more appealing.
    I can list all the disgusting and horrible things he did but I'm going to tell you what I believe helps. Pray like you've never prayed before. Find a Priest and be exorcised. When you do drugs you are literally shooting Satan in your veins. You inhale him in. You give him permission to hijack your brain and body and take over. He doesn't want good for you. He wants you to hurt and to hurt everyone around you. Look at what you've done. You cheated on your spouse that you love. You beat another human almost to death. You robbed your family. You lied, lied, lied. You cursed out, called people names in the most hateful way you can. You hurt your friends and family.
    The sickest thing of all, you justify it and think it's okay. You know it's not okay. Deep down you know. You know that the "shadow people" are demons. Take your soul back. You have the authority to rebuke them. Call on Christ and his most powerful Mother Mary and ask them to fight Satan and his minions. You let the demons in, now cast them out!
    Watch videos of the blessed mother appearing to the children of Fatima, Kabeho, and Medjugorje. They will flee from you one they hear her name. Say daily, "With the precious blood of Christ, I cast you out and invite God in my soul". "Hail Mary, full of grace. Be with me and crush the head of this serpent".
    Take your soul back and be the thriving spirit that God intended you to be.

Ask me if you want more prayers.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Neveragain29 thank you for sharing.... i'm glad that you found help from a religion that you adhere to... that's wonderful! while not everyone follows Catholicism or Christianity, many do find help in such.... I think everyone has to navigate their own spiritual path... discover what resonates with your soul. Some feel led to Christ or Mary or Angels. Some Buddha's ways, Hindu, Native American, and so on. My point is that I feel a Higher Power does exist in so many ways...and various cultures believe different things... Do what works for you!
  3. Neveragain29

Neveragain29 Member

I agree. I wasn't suggesting that Catholicism was the only way. I speak spirituality, not religion. It just happens to be my religion.
    Dominica likes this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

awesome!