New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Great thread

Discussion in 'Low Cost and Free Treatment' started by Rex, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Rex

Rex Community Champion

I think this is a great thread. A lot of people cant afford these expensive tratments and its good this is hear to give information.
    Keep up the good work
    deanokat and MyDigitalpoint like this.
  2. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo! Community Champion

Hi @Rex! I, too, am very grateful for this community. Each person who comes and shares his/her story is an opportunity for me to learn so much. And not only gaining knowledge, but also understanding the sanctity and value of life.

Honestly, there are days when we read and hear of people about their battle with drugs and alcohol, and wanting to stop for healing from their abuse. Things get so overwhelming. But our response is grief and sorrow for our precious friends. Many from our community believe in and practice the power of prayer and encouragement to say 'NO' to drugs. As well, many provide professional help and advice-- thus, worth our lives that we take heed.

I wish everyone peace and grace in their time of desperate need of healing and recovery.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    MyDigitalpoint likes this.
  3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Community Champion

Definitely this forum is the best place to look at when it comes to low cost and free treatments because it comes from members own experiences and advice, while many times you are seeking help in places that promote sponsored listing without really knowing if those sites they are promoting are really effective or not.

Here every recommendation is usually associate to real stores of people who tried those solutions out, or that can provide useful advice.
  4. doatk22

doatk22 Community Champion

Yes it really helps out! People need to know what they can do.
  5. Jordan94

Jordan94 Active Contributor

Yeah this is a really nice thread. I think it's going to help a lot of people.
  6. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

That is true. Not all can afford the fees for programs and the cost of the needed treatment. This thread can really give a lot of useful ideas and information.
  7. kgord

kgord Community Champion

Yes, the more information they have about various teatment progrmas, and their cost, the more peple can make an informed decison for themselves. It is just one of the ways to make sure that you get the info. you need in a timely manner. I hope everyone who needs treatment can get the treatment they need when they need it at the right price.