An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Had an encounter with Covid-19 and I panicked and regret many thing's after

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Apr 18, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

2. True concern

True concern Moderator

On this day 20 year's ago the United States of America was truly United as our biggest fear became a reality,The Twin tower's went down,as The country gasped for air we found out together how brave we truly are,as we wiped tears and realized fears together we lifted one another,not only from the rubble but from our knees as well.We United to help one another back to our feet,we hugged,we cried,we heard deep inside,the sound of love and we raised above..Above the fear,above the division,we made a decision.United we stood as One as we knew a war had begun.I cried out "No Surrender We"'ll Defend Her You Didn't Raise Any Fuc*ing Pretender's".
    Thank You to All Who Fought For Our Liberty,Honor,Freedom,Security,Respect,Bravery, Resilience.
  3. bismarc123

bismarc123 Member

At this challenging time, I am terrified of the elderly. After all, many of them are ill with various chronic diseases. So if they get covid, they get complications and may die. I'm afraid to realize this because I have grandparents myself. So I would not want to face a situation where my family will suffer for a long time because of the disease, because it's terrifying. Because my grandfather has been getting sick lately, and my grandmother can't help him, we have a nurse helping us. And very cool that the service homecareassistance.com provides a specialized response to COVID-19.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021