An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Hair testing results.

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Bobbysuper, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Bobbysuper

Bobbysuper Member

Hi,

My ex partner recently received their hair testing results for cocaine and cocaine metabolites on average over 6 months. the levels read in ng/mg. I have no idea if these levels indicate low, medium or heavy use. Can someone advise please. I’ve looked all over the net and unable to see anything. Thankyou
    AEME 0.2
    BENZOYLECGONINE 1.75
    COCAETHYLENE 1.6
    EME 1.06
    NORCOCAINE 0.5
    COCAINE 13.1

Much appreciated
  2. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@Bobbysuper hi there! i'm not sure about these results either... maybe someone else will know..
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I’m sorry, @Bobbysuper. I am not familiar with interpreting these test results. Maybe Google it?
  4. IanPullman

IanPullman Member

You'd better contact a narcologist so that he can look at the transcript of these tests and tell you everything in detail. My friend also took cocaine, and it was terrible. But thank God, he managed to stop using. But his hair began to fall out badly, and nothing helped him. He decided to see a doctor and recommended Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo . The result was almost immediately, the hair began to look much better, but it was still very far from its previous state. So I recommend thinking about it before you start using it.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2022