An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Happy belated birthday

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Nov 13, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

deanokat and Dominica like this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

Happy Birthday @Josh111187 !!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice of you to remember @True concern .....

I hope you BOTH have a beautiful day!!
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  3. True concern

I hope some how he sees it I haven't heard from him since I came back after my relapse, I think I offended him and one other person who use to be on here but they both left after I relapsed and I told them.I think I let them down and lost their trust:(
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I don't think anyone left because of you, @True concern. You did NOT let anybody down, my friend. People come and go here all the time for whatever reasons. I hope @Josh111187 had a great birthday, too. And I hope he'll come back here and confirm what I just told you. :)
    Dominica likes this.
  5. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern I think he may just be busy with his new life in sobriety. I know he said he had a farm he was trying to get going, so I'm believing he's just super busy and doesn't necessarily need the support anymore. Try not to worry about offending people. Say what you feel led to say, as you know it's with a good heart, and try to detach from the outcome. I know it's easier said than done :eek:
    deanokat likes this.
  6. True concern

Yes...Easier said than done for sure :eek::eek:
    deanokat likes this.