An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by kevinkimers, Nov 26, 2014.

1. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Community Champion

2. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

Happy Thanksgiving too and to everyone here. :D
    Thanks for sharing it, it is really nice. I like the words written and the simplicity of the graphics.
  3. sammy

sammy Active Contributor

Awesome reminder! Thanks for posting. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  4. Charli

Charli Community Champion

This is very good but I disagree with the last two ones. I think you should count both health and wealth because both are important. Also, I think saying count on God instead of yourself is terrible advice. People should hold themselves more accountable for their actions, both their successes and their failures. I wouldn't accept this reasoning for anyone's positive achievement any more than a criminal who says that the devil made him do his crimes.
  5. Adrianna

Adrianna Community Champion

Happy Thanksgiving again and ahead of time. I'm just thinking about what to eat for thanksgiving vegan style.
  6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Community Champion

That would be a tough choice, haha. I feel bad for vegans on Thanksgiving, I feel like they don't blend well with the other people.
  7. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Community Champion

It's a bit early, but I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this forum and all of the people that participate in it. It has helped me through my recovery better than anything.
    kassie1234 likes this.
  8. kgord

kgord Community Champion

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope everyone here has a good one. I am planning to cook this year. I hope my son will come down, but it is a possibility I might have to go up there with the food. He is notoriously fickle!
  9. kassie1234

kassie1234 Community Champion

It is such an important holiday for me, because I feel like I do really take stock of how far I have come and just how thankful I truly am for where my life is at now. I'm thankful for the community of people on here too - it's a great support network, that's for sure!
  10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Community Champion

Thank you so much! :) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Always be grateful and count your blessings!
  11. serenity

serenity Community Champion

Happy Thanksgiving as well! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here but we do celebrate Halloween. As of my date of posting this, I must say that it's a belated greeting already!
  12. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

Nice. This thread is almost a year old and good to still be posting here.
    Advance Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans and to all who will be celebrating the occasion, enjoy! :)