When I was 18, I used to smoke pot a lot. I was addicted to it, along with cigarettes; there just couldn't be a day without rolling a marijuana and cigarette joint, and just have a great time. One day, I decided I needed to go to the next level, that is, combining marijuana with alcohol. But alcohol not as in 1 bottle of beer, but 5! Oh, man, the mistake I did... So, upon consuming both 5 bottles and marijuana, I had the sensation I would pass out soon. I didn't, but I felt horrendous; nausea came in, too, and was to stay for the next 8 hours straight! I couldn't even sleep. It was that painful. I experimented it because some of my friends told me at the time it wouldn't cause me any harm but good feelings and vibes, but they were wrong. Absolutely wrong. Did you guys do anything similar to my experience? If so, how you felt? Did you want to try again? I personally didn't even touch alcohol for the next 4 years!