An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Have you heard of wet?

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by DoxyMom, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I went to get my haircut yesterday and my stylist told me her husband is addicted to this. They dip a joint or cigarette in formaldehyde or PCP. WTF!!?? She said he has totally changed into an abusive monster. He is also screwing the nasty ho who gives him the drugs. She has to live with him until the divorce becomes final. They are all friends with my son who lives in another state, Thank God!
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

I heard a story a while back about Russia and people sipping formaldahyde...what is WET though?
    I heard a story pcp, but never been really clear on this are they the same?
    True concern likes this.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Wet has been around forever I remember hearing about it when I was younger. Friend was telling me a story about his step dad doing it. He would make crazy faces after and then get mean. Dont know why anyone would want to make that there addiction but whatever lol
  4. Joshstillclean

Is wet slang for formaldehyde?
  5. Onceaddicted77

Yeah a dipped cigarette in it
  6. Joshstillclean

Ibsmoked a joint that was wet with something dark,brown on the end once and went crazy for a few hours. I thought it was thx oil,till i,got,thc oil,and saw the color it was.
    Wonder if this was what I smoked? It was awful whatever it was.
    This is a whole new different level of crazy to me. Just ....why? Really, of all the ways to get high and kill yourself too why do this?
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  7. True concern

True concern Moderator

Out here you here stories of people getting butt naked and climbing telephone polls and roof tops on this stuff... I never could wrap my head around it personally
  8. Joshstillclean

Thinking back I can't wrap my head around sticking a needle into my veins and squirting poison into them.
    Its like,that wasn't even me. It just took me over and turned me upside down and tied me in knots.
    Addiction is just bad.
    I agree though and again...just why?
    Thats rhetorical.
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  9. DoxyMom

The things people do right? I also heard on the radio they were huffing ant poison. But the third time kills you. How random is that? It's poison! Of course like Joshstillclean said we all put poison in our bodies.
  10. Joshstillclean

Well, yes we have all poisoned ourselves...I hold to that.
    But I WAS prescribed opiods BEFORE I got them off of the street.
    So I don't think i would ever huff any poison.
    In fact I know I wouldn't. Reason for saying I know I wouldn't is because I have refused huffing anything ever.
    But still...my point was I'm not one to judge.
    True concern likes this.
  11. True concern

True concern Moderator

@Joshstillclean and @DoxyMom you two need to hug it out!Virtual status.Post what you like and appreciate about one another.Close the gap,heal the wounds:)
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  12. DoxyMom

I've been watching these 30 minutes NY Times shows called Weekly. A recent one was about the lovely Saccler family who own Purdue. I'm already mad at them, but now I'm pissed even more at our own Justice Dept. They had this Purdue memo that said Oxycontin was addictive since 2003. The memo was from 1997, but our Gov't had it since 2003. I started taking it in 2007! I was hooked! Don't worry he said you will be taking this the rest of your life. I could not stop that drug if I wanted too. Fast forward 10 years and I'm buying them off the street to snorting heroin. I never shot it up, but who's to say it would not of come to that? It could have. But Josh, I'm with you, I would never huff anything either. I take that back, back in the day, in my 20's I did inhale those poppers, that were I think amyl nitrate? You would crack them open and sniff them? They gave you a rush. People used them for sex and to party.
  13. True concern

True concern Moderator

Ya I almost went as my dad would say (Tits Up) as in dead on my back in a casket.The bottom line people won't accept but really must come to terms with the fact the world's government's NEED Population control even if it's cruel and I'm not saying I agree with it but the richest people on the planet hold the highest seats of power not to mention all the massive corporations and parent companies......They Own Everything
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  14. True concern

True concern Moderator

I happen to have that show on demand, I will check it out @DoxyMom
  15. Onceaddicted77

Here is the thing though country's depend on gaining population. A country is dead if the pop stops growing. They depend too much of the future projections of taxable income.
  16. Onceaddicted77

Of course we dont want to grow too quick but it must never the less keep growing.
  17. True concern

True concern Moderator

The planet won't sustain it forever,don't know when or where but it will be overdone people per square ft before it's all said and done
  18. True concern

True concern Moderator

I can't let this go but considering the site,I cant/won't discuss it here,it goes back to old (ideology)day's
  19. Onceaddicted77

It's ok I'll take my mindful bliss over knowing. o_O
    True concern likes this.
  20. True concern

True concern Moderator

I like that,I often wish the same about well lol many things, but I can only focus on what I can control lol,I have a hard enough time with myself