An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Have you relapsed but you haven't told anyone?

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Sarasmiles, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Its_kev

Its_kev Member

Hey in all honesty I fucked up last night I slipped and used yet again,I dont understand why I would do that to myself I was on a good routine after I had first posted my confession about relapsing, I had went hiking to the gym but I'm just going to jump back in the cycle of sobreity and good health and not feel guilty.thank you for your good vibes brotha
    Dominica, deanokat and True concern like this.
  2. Its_kev

Its_kev Member

Thank you I just need to stop associating with this certain individual hes the only source I have and I have him on my contacts and social removing him is the first step!
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  3. Its_kev

Its_kev Member

I'm at work hot ass day and coming down I honestly feel like have a beer or two I always get like this after using I just want this feeling to go away for some reason drinking has always done it for me but I know its not the solution!
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  4. lonewolves

lonewolves Community Champion

Hey @Its_kev,
    Good on you for being honest about your relapse and still wanting to stay on the sober train! You got this!
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  5. Its_kev

Its_kev Member

6. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

No judgment here, @Its_kev. In fact, I admire your being honest with us. Recovery isn't a straight line, and it's about progress, not perfection. Keep trying, my friend. As I always say, if you mix willingness and hope enough times, you can accomplish anything...including long-term sobriety.

We're here for you anytime you need us. Don't hesitate to reach out and lean on us for support, okay?
    Dominica likes this.
  7. Its_kev

Its_kev Member

Thank you it really means a lot I guess this is what ive been missong out on the whole time ive been bottling everything up thinking I could handle it myself im stubborn but goes to show setting your pride aside brings better things.I will I'm so sick of going back to it I miss the sober me and uplifted energy I gave out when socializing,next time I have urges first thing is ill come here and read all the motivation you guys bring foward!
  8. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@Its_kev hey there. deans right in that there's no judgment here. today is a new day! start again and learn from the experience.

we are here if you need.
    deanokat likes this.
  9. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Its_kev... If you get a chance, let us know how you're doing today. We're here and we care, brother.