An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Have you tried vaping?

Discussion in 'Tobacco / Nicotine' started by Joethefirst, Mar 8, 2016.

1. koelek

koelek Member

Dude, I understand your skepticism and this is normal, but I can guarantee that electronic cigarettes are the safest hobby on the planet for your health. I have been smoking vape for about 4 months and many have told me that I will have lung problems. To avoid this, I even bought the most delicious and premium vape liquid on the market from the vape shop. Recently I decided to undergo an examination and it turned out that I am completely healthy and now I am sure that it is completely safe. So if you smoke, then you can use vape to quit smoking or use vape just as a hobby.
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  2. Davers

Davers Community Champion

Try what methods you can afford , & see what works best for you individually .
  3. duremars

duremars Member

Smoking is not the same as vaping. It's just that the tobacco in some types of sticks can be different. The composition is also different. Vaping is completely different from other types of smoking mix. Take NASTY CUSHMAN vaping liquid (here it is thevapecig.co.uk), for example, and compare it to its counterparts at least. It's going to be a different composition, too. Simply smoking tobacco and cigarettes is more dangerous because a person inhales carbon monoxide along with the products of burning paper. Some formulations also contain tar. Vaping is considered to be a safer form of smoking, although it is not healthy, but it is less harmful to the body.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021