An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Heard of Spasmo Proxyvon?

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by Hiraeth, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Active Contributor

Last year I was asked by an aunt to take a particular anti spasmodic medicine to ease stomach cramps during my periods. It took away all traces of pain and discomfort with some twenty minutes of swallowing the pill. At first I didn't quite realize it. However after taking the medicine for a few months consecutively, I began to understand what the blue capsule was doing to me.

The pill made me enter into some kind of numbed out trance state. For a few hours nothing in the world seemed to matter. Everything felt peaceful and in its place. It was happiness. It was some mega massive kind of "alright-ness" with life and the world. My first reaction to this realization was fear, thinking along the lines of coke and other capsuled chemical drugs. later I read up online and found out that these are highly effective tranquilizers that can even cause neural failures if taken in lethal doses.

I never take this medicine unless I absolutely need it. But I cannot help but secretly crave the feeling it leaves me with every time I take it. Have you heard of this medicine?
  2. vegito12

vegito12 Community Champion

It is generally used to treat functional bowel disorders and also good for spasms and cramps which people get sometimes and needs to be given by a doctor only. It does have side affects, which can make a person feel nausea or feel confusion and develop a addiction to it as well. I have not seen anyone I know taking it, but do know if it is taken for along time than addiction can be started and also it can affect a person as well.
  3. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo! Community Champion

I haven't heard of pain killer, Spasmo Proxyvon. But I'm confident that I will get information about it in my research. I think, I will just share with you and with our readers about prescription pain killers .

An excerpt from the press release news: "Drugs called "opioids" are frequently prescribed to relieve pain, but if abused they can kill. Over the past 15 years, sales of opioid pain killers, including oxycodone, hydrocodone, methadone and fentanyl, have increased, and deaths from these drugs have increased in parallel."
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/020534_drug_pain_deaths.html#ixzz3Y0tCym1m

You must discontinue using any pain killers that, obviously, give you abnormal effects on the mental judgment, eventually, aggravate cancer cells. We can get relief from PMS cramps naturally. Dr. Suzanne Humphries on Vitamin C say that Vit. C has, for decades, been known to cure inflammation. It won't harm to look into non-drug pain relief alternatives.

Get well soon, @Hiraeth :) You matter!
  4. karmaskeeper

karmaskeeper Community Champion

I swear it kills me how I can't for the life of me seem to get the names of these medications right. I have real issue with pronouncing their names.
  5. missbishi

missbishi Community Champion

I think this stuff works as a muscle relaxant rather than a pain killer. It reduces painful spasms and these would include those experienced in both menstrual pain and bowel disorders.

I would suggest going to see the gyno about your periods. You don't have to put up with pain at all but taking anti-spasmodic medication is going about it the wrong way. There may be an underlying cause of the pain so it's far better to get checked out.