An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

hello

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by blondie, Nov 14, 2014.

1. blondie

blondie Member

Hi there,

I am new to this and wanted to first off say hi to everyone. This is very difficult for me and to be honest im a little nervous so please be patient
  2. Peninha

Peninha Community Champion

Welcome to the forum blondie. I don't think you need to be nervous, just speak your mind. What brings you to our community?
  3. valiantx

valiantx Community Champion

It's no sweat blondie, I joined this forum with the attitude like I was entering a concert filled with strangers, meaning I was ready to participate in having a good time, while learning and helping others acting in a concerted orchestra against drug addiction. But welcome and I hope you enjoy your time at the forum.
  4. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Senior Contributor

Hi blondie, welcome to the forum. You've got nothing to worry about. Whatever it is that you feel or you are going through, you can just share it with us and we will listen to you and will help you as much as we can. You don't have any reason to be nervous here.
  5. Mallard

Mallard Member

Hi Blondie!!

I'm new too but have already felt such a warm welcome and wanted to extend one to you as well!! :)
  6. GenevB

GenevB Community Champion

Welcome Blondie! Whenever you're ready we wait to hear your story, so take your time, you can do this! We won't judge you we shall just give you advices or tell you our opinion based on what you wrote. Welcome to our forum!
  7. jeremy2

jeremy2 Community Champion

Welcome to this forum and am glad you joined.A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step so don't despair or feel out of place. The feeling you have is mutual and trust me when i say we all felt the same in the beginning.Hope to know you better and motivate each other.
  8. imperivm1

imperivm1 Community Champion

Hey! Welcome to the forum. The fact that you're here and letting us know you're in a tough place means a lot. It means you're ready to admit your issues and you feel confident enough to share them with us. I hope you find great support here, and if you need a shoulder to cry on, know that you can count on me.
  9. missbishi

missbishi Community Champion

Hi Blondie, feel free to take as long as you need, there's no pressure here. Everyone on this forum is really friendly and supportive. Nobody judges and we've all got good advice to give. So do let us know straight away if there's anything we can help you with.
  10. xTinx

xTinx Community Champion

Hello Blondie and welcome to the forum! Do take your time. We're ready when you are. Most of the people here lurk around the forum almost on a daily basis. We're just here to support you whenever you are ready to open up to us. All the best!
  11. Peninha

That is one great thing about our community, everyone here is friendly and willing to help so it's pretty easy that we feel welcomed and enjoy being here. :)
  12. ZXD22

ZXD22 Senior Contributor

Hey welcome to the forums! Have fun talking to others and learning more about them! It has been such a fun site to explore and I hope it is fun for you too!
  13. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Community Champion

Hello blondie! :)

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you here. Feel free to share your experiences/ideas/opinions to us, and we would be more than willing to listen to them and offer you some help, words of support and advice. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great life!
  14. Hey Blondie!

Welcome and thanks for joining us here! I know it can be nerve-wracking at first, but we're all here to be positive and encouraging for one another. Take your time, look around, read other people's stories, and thanks so much for getting the courage to post!
  15. Peninha

I'd love to be a new member all over again just to receive such a warm welcome from all the members from the community, what else do we need to feel great? :)