New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Hello?

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Clibby, May 28, 2018.

1. Clibby

Clibby Member

I don’t know what to say, is anyone there?
  2. Clibby

Clibby Member

I’d love to find a Forum that’s in real time if anyone could suggest one. I feel very alone and I don’t feel comfortable with a meeting yet. Not sure where to turn. Thanks
  3. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Clibby hey there. welcome! i'm sorry you're feeling alone.... i do understand how awful that can feel. i also was nervous about going to meetings.... but after i went to several, i was more comfortable... there is an online meeting platform you can check out:

https://www.intherooms.com/livemeetings/view?meeting_id=43

we may not be live here, but some of us check here daily, so feel free to keep reaching out.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Clibby... Welcome to the community. I'm sorry we aren't in real time. If you're looking for something like that, the link @Dominica provided is a good one to check out. We're here as much as we can be, so if you need anything you can reach out and someone will get back to you ASAP.

Do you care to tell us a little bit more about yourself and your issues? No pressure. Just asking.
    True concern likes this.
  5. ajme

ajme Member

i am so fuc&ed up with coke,i don't know what to do
  6. Dominica

@ajme hello there. i hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. was this a first time for you or have you used before?
    deanokat likes this.
  7. True concern

True concern Community Champion

@ajme you do what you did with your first post,you get it all out.Say everything you think,feel,you're dose,quantity,frequency,how long,when it started,why it started,what it cost you(personally)not financially,and anything else and each and everyone of us will do our best.Stay Strong and God Bless Take Care
    deanokat likes this.
  8. Josh111187

Josh111187 Community Champion

I think most of us have been bad off in one area or another in our lives.
    I was personally so screwed on pills when I first came here I was shaking so bad it took me forever to type my first post because there were so many typos. But we're all here for the most part every day If not multiple times a day. So feel free to say whatever you want. Ill be watching this thread all day so if you're here and say something ill get right back to you.
    deanokat, lonewolves and True concern like this.
  9. lonewolves

lonewolves Active Contributor

This is my first time coming to this website, but I am here, and hopefully will become active and stick around. Hope you’re doing okay.
    deanokat likes this.
  10. True concern

How are you?Are you an addict or seeking advice on a loved one?Or maybe here to supply inspiration?
    deanokat likes this.
  11. lonewolves

I’m good, and how are you? I guess you can say I am here for all three.

I am an addict, searching for help and motivation from others so I can try and stay clean,

My partner says he is completely okay with using daily and he doesn’t plan on stopping doing cocaine until he’s 90,

And I like to think I can inspire others because I was able to quit alcohol almost 4 years ago. I was also proud that I quit hard drugs for 4 years, but I recently relapsed and have been secretly doing cocaine pretty regularly since this February. I’ve been completely clean for a week now though...
    deanokat likes this.
  12. True concern

Im doing ok considering,i will reply further i apologize i just had something come up
    lonewolves likes this.
  13. Dominica

@lonewolves so glad you are here and wanting to stop using.... this is a great place to share and receive inspiration and motivation!!!
    deanokat, Josh111187 and lonewolves like this.
  14. Josh111187

There is nothing like being able to say you have your life back is there!!
    You know, I was about to start a thread that was titled I'm happy and don't know why! That's why i picked my phone up then I saw your reply.
    Im sooo happy that you have beaten alcohol and so you know you can do this.
    Ive relapsed too many times to count, but I know that this time is the real deal for me after fifteen years of drug use. And I believe that it can/will be the same for you because you're being positive and have beaten the beast of addiction before!
    Let this small relapse be nothing more than a blip on the radar and you go out there and be that inspiration to others that you already are to me.
    God bless, you can do this!
    deanokat and lonewolves like this.
  15. lonewolves

Thanks, Josh! Sobriety taught me so much about myself, it was overwhelming at first but so refreshing when I learnt to harness it. I’m so happy to be a part of this community now, and I hope to stick around. I used (and still do) another forum last year to help me quit smoking tobacco, and it was the most successful cigarette quit I ever did, so I thought I’d try this one out. It’s not easy talking about something that I hide from 99.9% of people though.
    deanokat and Josh111187 like this.
  16. Josh111187

But you did the hard part already and that part I said about you being an inspiration to me was true.
    Use these experiences to help change others lives who are not as fortunate as we are.
    Lets save some lives, that's my prayer for us all today!
    deanokat and lonewolves like this.
  17. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Welcome to the community, @lonewolves! I'm glad you found us and decided to join us. Hope to see you around the various discussions here going forward. :)
    lonewolves likes this.