An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Help for addiction problems

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by Santeri77, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Santeri77

Santeri77 Member

Hello. I've been fighting against drug addiction for the past few years. And finally I have finally got to the point where I can say im clean from drugs. I used this website to get through most of the hard times. https://snip.ly/166c5r
  2. mamaliga

mamaliga Member

Can jobs be found for people like you and me?
  3. duremars

duremars Member

You will be offered a drug test before you are hired. There are organizations that deal with the employment of such citizens. Against the backdrop of increasing opium drug use throughout North America, the Canadian city of Vancouver has decided to take the most radical approach to drug treatment: to allow addicts to take illegal drugs under the supervision of doctors. They are then hired. If we are talking about the United States and individual states, I can say for sure that there are vacancies that are remote and official. But is it worth the time to just find a job. I only know benefits of NREGA job card if you are really interested in it. Try there
    Last edited: May 23, 2021
  4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Community Champion

Looked at website Addiction Center. #4. Love Yourself is what recovery is about. As it was with me, addicts are shame based, due to social abuse beginning in childhood. Addiction is ONLY the symptom of emotional / mental problems. When I got down to the causes and conditions of my addiction via psychotherapy along with the 12 Step model (self-examination), I recovered.