An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

HELP (Is my husband on meth?) can he do that and drive a truck?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Jp15, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Jp15

Jp15 Member

Please see previous post entitled HELP.
  2. Donnchadh

Donnchadh Active Contributor

I read your previous thread with the limited information I can't honestly say that he is or not. But there are a few signs that you should look out for. Physical signs look for pin priks on his body or slight discolouration wherever there are veins in brownish unusual bruses. Dilated pupil's and clenching jaws the most obvious physical. Other signs any swabs or swab packaging or tissues with bloodstains extra lighters or lighter gas cannisters.or any unusual medical equipment laying around the house could indicate that something is not right. But basically if you look him in the eyes and they're like saucers then ask questions. Sorry I can't be more helpful to you but it's a starting point for you to work on lol. And obviously if he is then he absolutely shouldn't be driving a car let alone a truck.wish you luck and I hope he's not xx
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I replied to your other post, @Jp15.
  4. already gone

already gone Member

As for if husband is using or not I would suggest home drug test kit and find out for sure one way or another as if has CDL and gets UA that's positive he will have licence suspended and have to go to federally approved treatment center to get licence back and once c ompleted will have a hard time finding employment while on probation for positive UA. I know out insurance provider on trucks , semi, charge about 15% higher premium for insurance on truck so not only higher but also alot of companies don't want reputation of hiring ex drug abusers and also hurts our safety ratings with driver testing positive so alot won't hire as too many problems with on demand UA. Also if positive can receive multiple charges for operating commercial vehicle under influence and could lose CDL for life . Hope helps ...own and run trucking company so familiar with all legal issues . if have any questions just ask and I wish you best if luck on getting help and moving on with life after addiction.