An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Hey all - day 36!!

Discussion in 'Withdrawal Symptoms' started by Geminx, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Geminx

Geminx Member

Apologises all,

I’ve not been on this in a while but fear not I have definitely NOT relapsed!!

Just a little update on how things have been for me... day 36 now ;)
    Considering I had quite the rocky start things have very much settled now. I mean I don’t want to say it but life has normalised - sleep has returned and I no longer fear bed time I bloody look forward to it haha!
    I feel pretty much my old self before any of this started! Although it was the shittest time of my whole life, I’m glad this has happened (my husband might disagree ) because it’s taught me to be grateful for the life I have and also how important sleep is ha!
    Just want to thank everyone for their support and words of encouragement!
    I am completely off every single medication and it feels good! Now just to ditch my sugar addiction ha!
    I hope you all are well xxx
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Geminx hey there! thank you for the update! that's wonderful you are doing so well! happy for you! and, proud of you. i'm sure you've learned many valuable lessons that will stick with you for life.

yay!!

ha...sugar addiction. i hear you ;)
    deanokat and Joshstillclean like this.
  3. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

:)@Geminx Thank you soooo much for the update. I'm so proud of you and happy you are getting your sleep. It is so important. I'm so glad you are here on this forum. Your story may help others. Congratulations on day 36, that is just awesome!
    deanokat, Dominica and Joshstillclean like this.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Aw, snap! This is such a fabulous update, @Geminx! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on Day 36 (which is, I presume, now Day 37)! Keep it up, my friend! I'm sending you tons of positive juju and hope your sleep continues to be problem-free!

We are always here if you need us. Never forget that! :)