An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Hi all

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by assist, Jul 25, 2020.

1. assist

assist Member

Need some alcohol consumption advice
    Landmark Recovery likes this.
  2. Mary310

Mary310 Member

What kind of advice are you looking for ?
    Have you tried Alcoholics Anonymous?
  3. Davers

Davers Community Champion

Can you help me for free?

Or '

Take Medicade ?

I need treatment both medicine & esp Mental as I'm depressed as I've ever been for the past 2 months especially.

I need in house 60-90 days , but don't want my civil rights taken away .

I'm not violent hell I put Spiders outside & even the occasional Roach .

Feel bad for plants ..when I trim them , so I don't , & when I do I try to 'root' them , now i'm over whelmed as Winter approaches , no room to put them in the house ??????

Don't want to give them away cause I want them to be taken care of , no-one will help me sell them 'Cheap' even when I offer half the money .
    These Sheff's / Sheffeleria / umbrella tree plants (mostly) are clones of a Mother Plant that was given to me when my Mom passed in 2001 .

I buy things but never use them for fear of messing them up ?

I hoard most everything , (not trash ,As seen on TV ) most things I have are worth something , from Coins to Civil War relics to prepper items , I have all my great Grandmothers stuff , Grandmothers , Mom's 'Stuff' . I have cash buried out in the National Forest , not much but enough to Bury me , tho the Wife & Son / nobody knows it , nor is it written down . I want to do Heroin (but not really ) but yea I do , as I'm suffering so bad inside . Tho I know it would make things worse .

My Wife has nothing to do with me & vice versa but we live together + my Son who is slowly becoming a Video game addict & the wife dose not care as she is on her phone or TV or games all the time .
    I'm glad she works , but she spends all her $ on Delivered food & now Pot since I'm not getting more for her . She wakes 30 min before work , comes home & is back in Bed / gaming /TV within 30 -45 min . Says "She should not have to to more than that " She will not plan for 'Our' future , everything is My or someone else's fault .

I drive everyone crazy with my OCD ..I'm sorry ....

I want to leave & live alone Soooooooo bad .

My Son is Soooo disrespectful / Spoiled , does 0 activity outside the home anymore / never wants to do anything with me . My Fault .
    Friggin school is online , that won't work in this family .As it did not last spring .

Step dad is the non-emotional type , shows love by buying , paying stuff then complains about it .
    Won't even listen to me as Fox News or Andy Griffith or Judge Judy might be interrupted. + I get on his nerves .
    Just like he did my Mom until her last year of life having terminal cancer . 'Then he quit going to the strip clubs & paying Hookers ' I worry about his health & when I mention it 'HE see's my concern as thinking ill loose his $ .

I truly worry for his soul but he cares only about food / sleep & his younger lady who has worse mental issues than I & IMO He is NOT GOOD FOR HER .

I have to pay my son to watch TV with me . BUT I quit that a year ago .

I want out !!!!!!!!!! Don't want to leave my Son tho , He is all I got other than 'Stuff ' .

I threaten 'Drinking again after 17 years ' She / Wife says 'Well if you do ill leave ' ..I say well if it's that easy o_O

She & my son share a room & I stay in another (for the last 4 years + ) They are slobs , I have to clean up after them ; dust in that room looks like a quarter inch of snow on everything .

I get NO help in the yard & plants as I mentioned . The In laws are clueless or don't care . No Clueless . Her Mom enables her to be unproductive by buying her stuff online & giving her $ .

My Counselor at my clinic who I met with for an hour 18 weeks out of the year , no longer comes into work but 2 day's a week , thought she was my friend , told her my deepest secrets & expressed at our last "Rushed' meeting just how low/ depressed I was ..In March , has not even asked or e-mailed to see how I'm doing . I have give up on her .

Been sick with ulcers / stomach pain etc , that's messed up my 'Taper' that I've been working on for 7 + years + my Gastro Dr, is uncaring & reminds me of my step dad .
    Heck I lost 50 lbs since last June , my friggin hair started falling out 3 months ago ( everywhere) , Why ? I get no answers .
    My only local friend has stage 4 cancer , & is impossible to get in touch with , I wonder if it's me but she say's it's not.
    I want to take 10 Bar;s a day but I don't cause that won't last , so I take my med's as written .

I'm miserable , last night I got my wife to watch the last part of Joe Rogan's interview with David Choe to show her how I feel ( almost just as he describes himself ) "as he was " but I still think he feels that way , i'm worried for him .
    She did not take the hint / cry for help .

I want out ....I don't want to take my own life , but can only see hopelessness & pain in my / our future W/O a serious wake up call .

I got to get away from this cursed house or the stress alone is going to kill me , but they 'Wife , Son Step dad ' don't take me seriously.

Something HAS TO CHANGE !
    I was gonna post this on my own thread but , oh well it just came pouring out .

It will likely be to many characters then ill just say forget it & delete all this .
    Later People
    God Bless this fallen world .;)
  4. Davers

Or '

Take Medicade ?

I need treatment both medicine & esp Mental as I'm depressed as I've ever been for the past 2 months especially.

Feel bad for plants ..when I trim them , so I don't , & when I do I try to 'root' them , now i'm over whelmed as Winter approaches , no room to put them in the house ??????

Don't want to give them away cause I want them to be taken care of , no-one will help me sell them 'Cheap' even when I offer half the money .
    These Sheff's / Sheffeleria / umbrella tree plants (mostly) are clones of a Mother Plant that was given to me when my Mom passed in 2001 .

I hoard most everything , (not trash ,As seen on TV ) most things I have are worth something , from Coins to Civil War relics to prepper items , I have all my great Grandmothers stuff , Grandmothers , Mom's 'Stuff' . I have cash buried out in the National Forest , not much but enough to Bury me , tho the Wife & Son / nobody knows it , nor is it written down . I want to do Heroin (but not really ) but yea I do , as I'm suffering so bad inside . Tho I know it would make things worse .

My Wife has nothing to do with me & vice versa but we live together + my Son who is slowly becoming a Video game addict & the wife dose not care as she is on her phone or TV or games all the time .
    I'm glad she works , but she spends all her $ on Delivered food & now Pot since I'm not getting more for her . She wakes 30 min before work , comes home & is back in Bed / gaming /TV within 30 -45 min . Says "She should not have to to more than that " She will not plan for 'Our' future , everything is My or someone else's fault .

My Son is Soooo disrespectful / Spoiled , does 0 activity outside the home anymore / never wants to do anything with me . My Fault .
    Friggin school is online , that won't work in this family .As it did not last spring .

Step dad is the non-emotional type , shows love by buying , paying stuff then complains about it .
    Won't even listen to me as Fox News or Andy Griffith or Judge Judy might be interrupted. + I get on his nerves .
    Just like he did my Mom until her last year of life having terminal cancer . 'Then he quit going to the strip clubs & paying Hookers ' I worry about his health & when I mention it 'HE see's my concern as thinking ill loose his $ .

I truly worry for his soul but he cares only about food / sleep & his younger lady who has worse mental issues than I & IMO He is NOT GOOD FOR HER .

I want out !!!!!!!!!! Don't want to leave my Son tho , He is all I got other than 'Stuff ' .

I threaten 'Drinking again after 17 years ' She / Wife says 'Well if you do ill leave ' ..I say well if it's that easy o_O

She & my son share a room & I stay in another (for the last 4 years + ) They are slobs , I have to clean up after them ; dust in that room looks like a quarter inch of snow on everything .

I get NO help in the yard & plants as I mentioned . The In laws are clueless or don't care . No Clueless . Her Mom enables her to be unproductive by buying her stuff online & giving her $ .

My Counselor at my clinic who I met with for an hour 18 weeks out of the year , no longer comes into work but 2 day's a week , thought she was my friend , told her my deepest secrets & expressed at our last "Rushed' meeting just how low/ depressed I was ..In March , has not even asked or e-mailed to see how I'm doing . I have give up on her .

Been sick with ulcers / stomach pain etc , that's messed up my 'Taper' that I've been working on for 7 + years + my Gastro Dr, is uncaring & reminds me of my step dad .
    Heck I lost 50 lbs since last June , my friggin hair started falling out 3 months ago ( everywhere) , Why ? I get no answers .
    My only local friend has stage 4 cancer , & is impossible to get in touch with , I wonder if it's me but she say's it's not.
    I want to take 10 Bar;s a day but I don't cause that won't last , so I take my med's as written .

I'm miserable , last night I got my wife to watch the last part of Joe Rogan's interview with David Choe to show her how I feel ( almost just as he describes himself ) "as he was " but I still think he feels that way , i'm worried for him .

I want out ....I don't want to take my own life , but can only see hopelessness & pain in my / our future W/O a serious wake up call .

I got to get away from this cursed house or the stress alone is going to kill me , but they 'Wife , Son Step dad ' don't take me seriously.

It will likely be to many characters then ill just say forget it & delete all this .
    Later People
  5. Davers

Or '

Take Medicade ?

Sorry for the double post I'm still having trouble with this site & no-one can figure my issue out . :mad:

Later People
  6. True concern

True concern Moderator

@Daveryou hold you're head high,Always..You never give up and if you ever feel youre about to...You fall to youre knees and pray,scream for our lords help.My brother please
    STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
    Davers likes this.
  7. Davers

Thanks Man .. It means A-lot in this crazy world , I'm doing my best , Hey my Stomach issues are getting A-lot better , now I've found other stuff to stress about .

Truly without the LORD , I'd likely be gone . ' From several actions & lastly my own actions BUT! I never got that bad .& That's a true blessing.
    Take care.
    True concern likes this.
  8. True concern

True concern Moderator

@Davers im back period.You stay focused...
    Perhaps this might strengten you're resolve...

STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS YOU
    Davers likes this.
  9. True concern

True concern Moderator

@Davers. I love you brother,if no one else tells you always know the lord and i do.
  10. Davers

Thanks Man .. It means A-lot in this crazy world , I'm doing my best , Hey my Stomach issues are getting A-lot better , now I've found other stuff to stress about .

Truly without the LORD , I'd likely be gone . ' From several actions & lastly my own actions BUT! I never got that bad .& That's a ture blessing.
    Take care.
    Another great song with strong lyrics , ill save that one to.

Thanks Bro , the Lord has used you IMO this AM to bless someone .
    Have a great day & love ya to.
    True concern likes this.
  11. Davers

BTW .
    I like that " Mansion' song to . It spoke to me as well.
    True concern likes this.
  12. True concern

True concern Moderator

Im blessed to know some folks believe the lord drives me,and extremely humbled to be chosen..Stay Strong My Brother,There is always light in the darkness even if we have to travel for years to find it.
  13. True concern

True concern Moderator

Message @Will_ His feeling's are hurt because i told him i could crush the site!Nah Fuc* That build it UP I'llFind you ALL