An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Hi

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by DineshG, Jan 9, 2015.

1. DineshG

DineshG Member

Hi, I'm a recovering addict sober and clean for a month now after many years of using. Recently I have been really depressed and have no one to communicate with that would understand this journey. It is a time where I really need some motivation to continue
    RingoBerry likes this.
  2. Charles P.

Charles P. Community Advocate

DineshG,
    My name is Chuck, and I am a Counselor. What is going on?
  3. Charles P.

Charles P. Community Advocate

DineshG,
    What is going on? How are you today? I hope still sober and walking the road of recovery. There are some things I can tell you, that will help make sense of what you are going through.

Can I help?

Chuck P.
  4. MrsJones

MrsJones Community Listener Community Listener

Hi DineshG,

There are others here who are ready to listen to you. We know how difficult it must be right now but we need to hear from you so that we may have the chance to hear what you have to say.
  5. elles-belles

elles-belles Community Champion

Hi DineshG,
    I think that you are in the right forum where there are people willing to help, who have been through a similar experience or even worse. Ready to listen to you and give advice when needed with no judgment passed whatsoever!
    Hope that you hang in there.
  6. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Community Champion

Congratulations on being one month clean Dine and I hope that you find here the strength and stamina to continue. Send that depression away, we are here for you. :)
  7. RingoBerry

RingoBerry Senior Contributor

Hi DineshG
    I'm happy for you and keep up the good work. Staying healthy is the most important thing of all. It enables you to take a full command of your life and work to achieve a much better one that you deserve. :cool: Cheers!